Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Rolex Sportscar Series

Go down 
+16
DBF2KILLER
CJs87Stang
Toasterr x
Retpetty
hillcrest34
Marxist Llama
VVV GGspeed
EZT RacerX
bloozmahn
Trash McNish
Placebo Jeffect
Bad0Karma
HLR Rokko
EZT MAKO 6669
SoulTerror08
turtletime74
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:35 pm

4th post has standings updated
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:05 pm

How about results from each race to go with the overall results. I'd like to see where I placed at in the race.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Though I'm not as skilled at R1 as I had hoped, this has been a blast so far. I really like multi-class racing. Makes for a more interesting and challenging race.

Turtle, don't forget about the Driver Championship points. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:38 pm

I haven't forgot, they will be updated shortly. Little lady has kept me busy this weekend.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Will add each race results to 4th post
Back to top Go down
Stonyer

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:33 pm

soory i missed the us lobby, was playing minecraft with notifications disabled! hopefully will make both lobbies next weekend
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:19 pm

It was an exciting race with Turtle pressuring Karma in DP Class which ended with Karma making a few bad calls and handed Turtle an easy win and DBF ran his usual flawless race til last few laps when AI had taken over DP cars and caused him damage with multiple incidents.
Back to top Go down
Placebo Jeffect
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator
Placebo Jeffect

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:45 pm

YAY! I will be able to make tomorrows rolex series finally! just got back from my trip and will upload lots of pictures later this week. lots of scenic shots and LOTS of laguna shots
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Points updated. Due to lack of participants for Thurs. lobby it will be cancelled for last 2 races. In interest of fairness no lobby fillers will be allowed for last 2 races, sorry for all that want to participate but trying to provide fair competition for every competitor.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:08 pm

hell hath frozen over, i got TQ and fastest lap. maybe you should all build pedals out of wood and fence hinges - that's the secret.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:21 am

Nice run Blooz!!
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:15 pm

Sorry about taking DB out on Sat night. Was so corned off about it my controller inexplicably exploded as it hit the fireplace brick.

I am out of this series, I can't react fast enough when I come up on the lower class cars and I don't want to ruin the outcome anybody's race again.

Sorry DB.
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Its ok Rokko, racing happens.
Back to top Go down
DBF2KILLER
DBF2KILLER

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:15 pm

It's all good rock im not mad adout it raceing is raceing it is what it is I know you didnot mean to do it that's racing
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Thanks guys, I know it's racing and all and it's just a game, but I hate being the one to mess up another persons outcome when it comes to league races and points.

Probably not the best decision to jump into this series after being gone for a while.

Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Come on Rokko, you know how we roll here. It's all about having a good time. Racing is an escape from the real world for a bit. Even a bad race beats a day at work!!
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Amen brother
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:49 pm

All righty then. Get your crash gear on and yellow flags ready, i'll keep running. Wink
Back to top Go down
Stonyer

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:28 am

guys im not sure if i can make it today, i will defo not be making the euro lobby, but will try to make the us lobby so that i can post some sort of time! its soooo warm and sunny outside and eurovision is on so lots of drink shall be consumed!
Back to top Go down
SamSQAUTCH
SamSQAUTCH

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:55 pm

am gonna try to get in on the sedona club reverse this saturday been quite a long time since i've raced wanted to get in a few weeks ago but with the nice weather and fishing , biking etc.
Back to top Go down
SamSQAUTCH
SamSQAUTCH

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:01 pm

preferably the caddy i run it in career mode sometimes though i built it to A, at least i'll have a bit of a feel for it
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:43 pm

If my inlaws leave Friday or Saturday morning (crosses fingers) I'm going to try to make it to Saturday's US lobby.
Back to top Go down
SamSQAUTCH
SamSQAUTCH

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:58 pm

i picked up the caddy build off ur storefront Marty, do i need to get a livery or buy a series decal?
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Yes there is a Rolex logo for buy in and I'll send unlocked tune today.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Sportscar Series   Rolex Sportscar Series - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rolex Sportscar Series
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next