Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Amateur Racing Series Cup Season 1

Go down 
+6
bloozmahn
gargatub001
turtletime74
graylydolphin
SPECIALJ86
SamSQAUTCH
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SamSQAUTCH
SamSQAUTCH

Amateur Racing Series Cup Season 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amateur Racing Series Cup Season 1   Amateur Racing Series Cup Season 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:54 am

another week down in the A.R.C. season 1 and more fun for everyone involved I am very pleased with how this series has been going i would like to see participation be higher but this isn't due to lack of interest but xbox probs for1 , hand injury for another so we ran a smaller field this week but that didn't mean the races were any less interesting again no restarts which i thought we would see more of in this series and no incidents on track that required a caution

1 week left in our 1 st season and then season 2 this time on FM4 will start most likely the 1st or 2nd weekend of November the 5th or 12th
Back to top Go down
graylydolphin
graylydolphin

PostSubject: Re: Amateur Racing Series Cup Season 1   Amateur Racing Series Cup Season 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:24 am

It was a great race last night. Looking forward to the last race, and the first one in Fm4.
Back to top Go down
gargatub001
gargatub001

PostSubject: Re: Amateur Racing Series Cup Season 1   Amateur Racing Series Cup Season 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:09 pm

This has been a great series....so far. The only thing I regret is not being able to play the afternoon run with the majority of the racers. Looking forward to season 2 in FM4
Back to top Go down
http://gooseberry.smugmug.com
SamSQAUTCH
SamSQAUTCH

PostSubject: Re: Amateur Racing Series Cup Season 1   Amateur Racing Series Cup Season 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:08 am

Final results
1st-B4DBOY69 /110 pts
2nd-AndusMaximus76 /73 pts
3rd-Gargatub001 /59 pts
4th-paul514burgess /50 pts
5th-vampira /48 pts
6-thgraylydolphin /37 pts
7-thstonyer /30pts
8th-Jeremy1986 /25 pts
9th-Viper /12 pts
10th-genoside /11 pts

thanks to all who came to race it was always clean, and everyone showed great sportsmanship i was surprised how few restarts we had, not sure when season 2 will start i am taking a bit of a break from forza and will be running in the trans am series only until it is finished after that i will strat to plan on our next season until then we may have a day or 2 here and there where i will set up some races this may help bring in more people for the upcoming season , hopefully some of the new members will join in

Congrats to B4DBOY69 who won our 1st season with fast and consistent racing
Back to top Go down
SamSQAUTCH
SamSQAUTCH

PostSubject: Re: Amateur Racing Series Cup Season 1   Amateur Racing Series Cup Season 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:20 am

just wanted to mention that season 2 will probably be a 500 PI B class with cars that are stock just under that will try to have 5-10 different ones to choose from that will give some room to tune up , part of the evolution of the amateur series

If any1 has questions/comments/suggestions for season 2 cars or tracks post em so we can get it figured out ahead of time and i don't have to do it last minute like season 1
thanks again to all who participated and if they could pass along the info and suggest to any new members that would be great
Back to top Go down
SPECIALJ86
SPECIALJ86

PostSubject: Re: Amateur Racing Series Cup Season 1   Amateur Racing Series Cup Season 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:35 am

LOL i have an idea for one race race the Tesla lol i raced it the 1st time against my cousin its really weird only have one gear and no engine noise lol

Then again i forget what class it is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amateur Racing Series Cup Season 1   Amateur Racing Series Cup Season 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amateur Racing Series Cup Season 1
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4