Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Continental Tire Challenge ST class

Go down 
+13
Marxist Llama
SamSQAUTCH
Bad0Karma
VVV GGspeed
Trash McNish
Bush ookie
HLR Rokko
SoulTerror08
EZT MAKO 6669
The Face Taker
turtletime74
Placebo Jeffect
DBF2KILLER
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Marxist Llama
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Marxist Llama

Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Turtle, I'll send in my buy in monies. I'll run in the lobby tonight if anyone else wants to
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:08 pm

I know this is late notice. But would one or two sat members like to jump to Fridays lobby. We 2 signed up for Friday and I think 9 for Sat causing some imbalance in the lobbies. Don't won't to small a lobby because it will suck and might have to add AI to fill lobby. Remember the will be Sims Damage so one full lobby and one light lobby runs risk of run away if contact that is expected doesn't happen in one of the lobbies.
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:23 pm

I would if I could get home in time, but Labor Day traffic is going to suck so I have no idea what time i'll be home tonight.

I can plan on running the Friday nights from here on out and plan on leaving work a bit early.
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:23 pm

I don't think time is a problem Rokk we will wait. I originally post it early to allow Euro members time to get in.
Back to top Go down
ThE BiG BrIKK
ThE BiG BrIKK

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:04 pm

So im guessing ill be running the Sat lobby? im a bit lost here
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:09 pm

we will be hosting friday lobby for you and llama
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Is there a reason you want to jump lobbies every other weekend? that is gonna make it difficult to schedule racers. We need you to chose the day which you can show up every week.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:40 pm

too late to get in on this?

could someone send me some builds/tunes for the rwd mazdas, possibly the mini cooper and the civic?

i'll buy the vinyl today. hopefully the game chat won't be quite so 'crowded' ... hint.

Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Hoping to make it to tonight's race. I'm not feeling the best, going to bed when I get out of work in 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Ok, I'm in. I'll pick up the vinyl later.
Can someone send me the build/tune for the MkVI VW?

gamertag:RaddoHuey
Day chosen:SAT.
Vehicle chosen:Mk VI GTI
Buy in paid: Paid
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:38 pm

bloozmahn wrote:
too late to get in on this?

could someone send me some builds/tunes for the rwd mazdas, possibly the mini cooper and the civic?

i'll buy the vinyl today. hopefully the game chat won't be quite so 'crowded' ... hint.

I sent you the civic tune.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:44 pm

got it, turtle sent me some too. as soon as i get my steering wheel back together i'll see which one suits me.
Back to top Go down
Trash McNish
Trash McNish

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:33 am

sorry guys but had a personal issue arise last night so i had to back out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:42 am

By personal issue he means he was recovering from an arsewhooping off duck in MSM's Subaru series.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:20 am

I apologize for missing this one, was looking forward to it. As I had told Turtle earlier in the day, my daughter and her BF came up for a visit. I don't see her all that often, and they stayed a bit later than usual, which of course I did not mind at all. I will be there next week.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Sorry I missed it as well. We went down to the park for a play and my daughter really enjoyed it which we didn't really thing she'd sit the whole time for.
Back to top Go down
DBF2KILLER
DBF2KILLER

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Due to a couple vehicles having a distinct advantage the Mini Cooper and Mazda RX8 will be getting upgrades.
Mazda RX8- upgrade race clutch, race driveline, and race flywheel. New PI C409 2580 lbs
Mini Cooper- upgrade to street fuel system. New PI C416 211 hp
Back to top Go down
DBF2KILLER
DBF2KILLER

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Results posted in second post
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:49 am

Oh yea...beat Rokko jocolor

6th-Bad0Karma- 44:46.200
7th-HLR Rokko- 44:48.488

Got beat by all the ridiculously fast FLR guys - good series so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:34 am

i'm runnin in you lobby from here on out, you and me are gonna do some paint swappin smartmouth. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Haha, everyone tweaking Rokko
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:41 pm

holy crap, i'm not last!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:27 pm

Gonna have to skip this weeks race. Death in the family, funeral on Sat.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Sorry to hear Huey. Take care and our condolences to the family.
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:06 pm

bloozmahn wrote:
holy crap, i'm not last!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Challenge ST class   Continental Tire Challenge ST class - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continental Tire Challenge ST class
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next