Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Chrysler 300C

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marxist Llama
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Marxist Llama

Chrysler 300C  Empty
PostChrysler 300C

Now that I have an Xbox again, I decided to revive this blog. Today is the Chrysler 300C, which is pretty much the land equivalent of a cruise liner. It weighs almost 4,200 pounds and exits the Karussell on the 'Ring with a satisfying thump. Maybe it's the dead bodies in the trunk.

Chrysler 300C  5916894364_8e4537a91e

Basically what's wrong with the car stock is it's just a cow. Too much weight. It is fairly stable and agile for a cow, which pretty much blew my mind. I can definitely see why this car is much more popular for drifting than for racing however, as I could feel the butt end swinging the opposite way the car was turning. However despite the weight and some sway in the turns, the car, aside from being enormous, coped surprisingly well when Dom and I drove it on the Ring. It would've surprised me to learn that the car would become awesome with upgrading.

Chrysler 300C  5916894492_34f93ee654

My philosophy going into tuning this car was "massive diet" so I shaved weight wherever possible-getting rid of the dead bodies out of the trunk, a new exhaust, driveshaft, etc. I managed to slim it down to about 3,180ish pounds, which is lighter than some equivalent luxury cars. The stats when upgraded to A600 aren't necessarily impressive, none are higher than 6.9. However when I tested it on Cat. school (without much tuning and some not very good driving), I got to a 47.543. My best time on Cat. school was around 46.4ish in the 996 GT3. So the cow could actually handle, and with better tuning and better driving, I could definitely get close to my 911 time. The car does not want to sway any more, and grips fairly well (it's no F40 though), which is a massive improvement.

Chrysler 300C  5916894416_48cf944796

I think I've found a new favourite car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
Share this post on: reddit

Chrysler 300C :: Comments

Re: Chrysler 300C
Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:27 pm by Guest
I approve of this car in every way. I love the shape of the car, I like that Chrysler designed it with just a ruler. I always see this car as an old Mafia car from the 30's. I would imagine Al Capone driving this, with suicide doors in the rear, with a Thompson automatic slung around his back. The great thing about this car in real life, is that it is relatively cheap now for a used one, and repairing it is easy due to the quantity of the car. Plus, the possibility of a V8 is glorious.
turtletime74
Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:34 pm by turtletime74
Pretty cool
Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:25 pm by Guest
It's not a car, more a mobile gun platform for gangsters. It's a perfect example of how crap american 'so called' luxury cars are.

But I love it, it's so....intimidating. For me, it sums up american muscle cars. They are crap, I know this, but I love them so much. I might try and get my V8 Saloon racing going again just to see this car in action, it's a shame I never got it going, hell I might just enter it myself and run the 300c on my todd.
Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:20 pm by Guest
Did Duck just this this a luxury car? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:: deep breath ::

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaaaaaaaa

:: falls off cliff and dies ::
Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:34 pm by Guest
*helps Dom catch his breath after his hyperventilation episode*

Post  by Sponsored content

Chrysler 300C

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community :: Give 'Em a Chance-