Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Around the World and Back

Go down 
+9
VVV GGspeed
EZT Ironhide
Toasterr x
Retpetty
HLR Rokko
EZT MAKO 6669
Rockon2dawn
ThE BiG BrIKK
Saltine713
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

Around the World and Back - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:19 pm

Yes, that might be good.
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Oh, Well that worked out nicely Smile

Ooor was it cause I couldn't be there? I'm feeling guilty now...
Back to top Go down
B4D B0Y69

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:27 am

Saltine713 wrote:

Also, oil and cooling wasnt on the list? Well add that as well.

OK, I'll see what times I can get with that added. To reiterate, it's all power upgrades except manifold then? Razz

Just been looking at the revised schedule and was wondering if the races on Fri's (24th June, 1st July) could be held an hour later at 9? I'm also struggling with the Sat races (25th and 2nd) but as it looks like the same lobby as the EUR A class tourny, any chance we could run it after that? If this inconveniences anyone or is too much faffing about just for me, then it's fine to leave it as it is. Just thought I'd ask. Oh, and sorry to be so nitpicky, but the date for the rearranged 1st race is down as the 23rd, should be 22nd? Wink
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:49 pm

If everyone else in that lobby can agree to the later time, then fine. It is up to the lobby leader to tell everyone about the new time.

Also, since mostly EUR members are in Lobby 2, the new time shouldnt be an issue.

Please sign up by Wednesday morning! At 6:00 AM GMT -5 I will be closing registration.
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:27 am

Lobby 2 Registration has been closed.

Lobby 1 can still register up to 12:00 PM GMT-5.

Have fun and good luck!

Also, regarding the handicap with the - #'s, if they have the largest handicap of -5, they will get the largest start time.

Everyone in the lobby will choose on a set time for each person to start. Obviously, this must be done manually. The -5 people also should be placed first in the grid.
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:35 pm

So who exactly is hosting the race that should start in 20 minutes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:29 pm

Salt has already told everyone who is hosting, look at the bolded names in the list on the first post.
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Well i know for a fact that Squid didn't know that he is hosting or how handicaps go, so that tells me how much everyone's are told Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Thanks for letting me know i'm hosting.

1. GGGSpeed
2. Cloughie71
3. B4D B0Y69
4. squidFIN
5. The Face Taker DNS

I Liked the results from the first try a lot better. And I didn't even manage to get the race times down :/

GGG was 14.something, cloughie like 30 sec behind, Badboy again 30ish seconds beding and I was way back
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:42 pm

GGGSpeed will be the new host of Lobby 2 as Squidfin cannot host any other races.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:37 pm

As I have seen that HLR VIOLATION is the host of Lobby 1, it has come to
my attention that someone else in the race should be hosting it if he's not
on in 15 mins.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:00 pm

i remember Violation posting about dropping out of the series, so I'm not sure why he's even still on the list.
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Also, should have mentioned this:

Time handicaps are not necessary. You can just do one quali lap and grid the players from least skill in front to best in back.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Kinda had a brainfart, braked too late into the first corner and ruined Fantomas' race D:
That being said results were:

1. Me
2. CJ
3. Brickk
4. Dolphin
5. Fantomas (DNF)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Thanks to Toaster for posting the results. It was a great race tonight, until the crash incident that has happened between ToasterrX and o Fantomas o. Which I have to say that when Toaster apologized to Fantomas, Fantomas didn't show any sign of anger or any tempers or anything like that, which had made me happy overall, so thank you Fantomas for that.

However I do feel kinda bad bout the accident, but, what happens, happens. True story. We have had about 4 restarts, and 5th time was a charm, well.. for some of us. Everyone had a good time I would assume, and I'm sure that we can have a better race on the 24th.

I did save the replay if anyone else wants it, just let me know.
I have sent it to Fantomas and Salt.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:42 am

congrats with 2nd CJ Smile
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:13 am

unfortunately i must pull out of this tournament some of the dates/times are no longer ok with me...Sorry guys Good luck in future races
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:00 am

Toasterr x wrote:
Kinda had a brainfart, braked too late into the first corner and ruined Fantomas' race D:
That being said results were:

1. Me
2. CJ
3. Brickk
4. Dolphin
5. Fantomas (DNF)
Congrats Toaster , nice race. About the incident, accidents happen man.Just a game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cloughie71
cloughie71

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:16 am

Hi all

Just wanted to say I had a great time in the first ATWAB race - it was the first clean race I've had since owning Forza 3 as all my other races have been in public lobbies so far.

I was really lucky to come in 2nd and only passed Squid because he pitted after hitting a wall. Otherwise I was a good couple of seconds a lap behind him and GGGSpeed.

Looking forward to Silverstone next!

BTW I have the replay if anyone wants it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:07 am

Retpetty wrote:
congrats with 2nd CJ Smile

Thanks bud!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:08 am

GGGspeed wrote:
unfortunately i must pull out of this tournament some of the dates/times are no longer ok with me...Sorry guys Good luck in future races

Looks like we'll need another Host then for Lobby 2, who's interested?
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Again fantomas sorry about the incident. Looking at the lap times realistically there was no way i was gonna catch you which makes the whole thing worse.

Hopefully I will have a better race tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
graylydolphin
graylydolphin

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:39 pm

The race was a lot of fun. Looking forward to the next one. Sorry about the crash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:27 pm

could i get the replay pls if anyone has it? thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Around the World and Back
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next