Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Around the World and Back

Go down 
+9
VVV GGspeed
EZT Ironhide
Toasterr x
Retpetty
HLR Rokko
EZT MAKO 6669
Rockon2dawn
ThE BiG BrIKK
Saltine713
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

Around the World and Back - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:48 am

Lol GGG, your not skill level 2! I'd say at least 3 or 4 Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:09 am

Read the rules, Rock

1 = pro, 5 = rookie
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:11 am

Rockon2dawn wrote:
Lol GGG, your not skill level 2! I'd say at least 3 or 4 Razz

Maybe you misread the info Salt posted that says:

Skill Level: 1 being best, 5 being rookie

So considering I'm not the best driver here and we where left to judge our self i opted for 2 which i think wasn't bad call
Wink
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:34 am

just one last nitpick (lol)
I think that ABS should be set to "any", some people here have physical restrictions that don't allow them to disable ABS and without being able to adjust brake pressure and bias it can be a tricky job. Plus running with ABS doesn't really help you Razz
Back to top Go down
cloughie71
cloughie71

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:58 pm

+ 1 regarding the ABS - I'm not the best driver as it is so ABS would certainly help slow down that beast of a 'Vette after those long straights. I can only manage around 57 seconds on the NY Old track so far but hopefully I'll improve before tomorrow night Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Gamertag: PANNSTER
Timezone: (in GMT-form) - 4:00
Lobby 1 or 2: Lobby 1
Bought Vinyl?: (Y/N) Not yet....
Skill Level: 1 being best, 5 being rookie. Id go with about a 4.3 Just by how my last MSM races I have placed last or next to last
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Oh Sorry, read it wrong GGG, my mistake : P
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Thanks everyone! Please sign up by tonight or Monday morning! Also, I added ABS to ANY.
Back to top Go down
B4D B0Y69

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Gamertag: B4D B0Y69
Timezone: GMT 0
Lobby 1 or 2: 2
Bought Vinyl?: (Y/N) Not yet, will do later tonight.
Skill Level: 1 being best, 5 being rookie. Haven't really been around long enough to tell. 4?
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:28 pm

As you want us all to sign up Razz

Gamertag: The Face Taker
Timezone: (in GMT-form) - 0
Lobby 1 or 2: Lobby 2
Bought Vinyl?: (Y/N) Nope, not yet.. Sorry..
Skill Level: 1 being best, 5 being rookie - Err 3?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:22 pm

Gamertag: oFANTOMASo
Timezone: (in GMT-form) - 5
Lobby 1 or 2: Lobby 1
Bought Vinyl?: (Y/N) yes
Skill Level: 1.5

Last edited by o fantomas o on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:26 pm

LOL, Fantomas, you are a 1 for sure. This also means we're all dooooomed xD

Also, not to be a bother but can I jump in euro lobby for tomorrows race (3 pm GMT -5) as i cannot make the later time. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:13 am

The Corvette for first race is R3-716 ? And in lobby race force no tuning ? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:36 am

Spec Race! Only to make it fair.

Because of not a lot of people entering, there will only be Lobby 1 and Lobby 2. However, whatever your skill level is, will determine your handicap.

For example, someone with a skill level of 5 will get a 20-25 second head start of a Skill of 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:08 am

Saltine713 wrote:
Spec Race! Only to make it fair.

Because of not a lot of people entering, there will only be Lobby 1 and Lobby 2. However, whatever your skill level is, will determine your handicap.

For example, someone with a skill level of 5 will get a 20-25 second head start of a Skill of 1.
Sounds fair. The Corvette is R3-716 ? I wanna make sure I have the right parts. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
cloughie71
cloughie71

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:34 pm

You're running a handicap system?

How will you organise it during the race and who will be in charge so to speak? I don't have a headset so won't be able to communicate during the race.

Forgive me if I'm missing something here!
Back to top Go down
B4D B0Y69

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Regarding PI, I'm getting 714. I presume that'll be rims, I missed that one. It's full upgrades on power except manifold and oil + cooling, correct? I think at least a couple of us need some assurance Very Happy

Looking at some of the times posted earlier, mine compare with the 57's. An extra 2 PI might get me in the 56's though lol!
Back to top Go down
cloughie71
cloughie71

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:27 pm

I'm doing something wrong then cos I have all the mods and can only just get into the 57s lol

My times are pretty consistent though so at least that's something.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:28 pm

guessing the handicap system will be added at the end of the race, no way it would work as a roll off since they`d be different times no?
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Well it would be roll off times.

I just sent and also bolded each lobby leader who you will join at each race. If a lobby leader cannot make a race, pm me.

Also, oil and cooling wasnt on the list? Well add that as well.
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Sorry for the ultra short notice, but I cant race tonight.. My perants are shouting at me to have a sit-down meal with them & talk about work/college ect..
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:04 pm

TOURNAMENT POSTPONED TO START WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22.
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:05 pm

You can now register up to Wednesday morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:06 pm

Aw.
Back to top Go down
cloughie71
cloughie71

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Shame!

I was sitting here waiting and thinking I'd missed it.

BTW should I friend everyone in the relevant lobby beforehand? I'm new to thus so not sure how these things work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Around the World and Back
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next