Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Japenese Musclecar Series

Go down 
+9
Om3ga73
Bad0Karma
hillcrest34
VVV GGspeed
bloozmahn
EZT Ironhide
EZT MAKO 6669
SoulTerror08
turtletime74
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Do we give restrictor to top 2 finishers per Lobby
yes
Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
no
Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 I_vote_lcap70%Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:58 pm

I'm in for Saturday nights.
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:00 pm

just to clarify, as long as it's b500 and the car is on the list, then it's allowed?
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:34 am

turtletime74 wrote:
GGG we might could work with on the times. All that are interested in Sat. can we move to earlier time, 7 or 8 pm so we not keeping GGG up so late?

Thx Turtle and all of you i really appreciate it that you would change timing only for me...but if majority of you agree on some other days and times i have no problem with siting out, but on the other hand i would love to race with you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EZT Ironhide
EZT Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:14 am

GGG, it wouldn't be the same without you there Wink
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckracing.freeforums.org
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:42 am

Om3ga73 wrote:
I would prefer a Saturday date but I could probably make Wednesday too.

Normally in this situation, we run the same race on both nights. You race on the night that's best for you. Then we set the standings by the total times posted by each driver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Looks like I need to dust off the 350z
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:36 pm

I will be hosting lobbies on Weds and Sat because I know some can't make Weds,ie. Mako and want as many people as possible to be able to compete.That is why I set the requirement low to get some interest, I mean come on if I can't get 4 people than it's not worth running. As it looks now I have more than 4 for each day.
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Are the rules wide open on builds and power train swaps?
Back to top Go down
Poppa Mo
Poppa Mo

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:05 pm

MAKO 6669 wrote:
Normally in this situation, we run the same race on both nights. You race on the night that's best for you. Then we set the standings by the total times posted by each driver.

If this is the situation I'm definitely down for this.
I have a class that I attend on Wednesday nights, but I can make sure I'm available for the Saturday night runs.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:15 pm

HLR Rokk OTool wrote:
Are the rules wide open on builds and power train swaps?
yes
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:16 pm

Poppa Mo wrote:
MAKO 6669 wrote:

If this is the situation I'm definitely down for this.
I have a class that I attend on Wednesday nights, but I can make sure I'm available for the Saturday night runs.
That is correct I will be running the same races on Weds. and Sat. and scoring based on lobby finishing times.
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:51 pm

If you guys are running a lobby on the saturday, do you mind if another Euro guy keeps GGG company? Smile

I'd love to race in this series, though i might not be able to make every race. I sometimes have to work sunday mornings & I dont wanna be sat watching a pool while tired >.< (I'm a lifeguard by the way Razz) ..
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:34 pm

As long as you can make the race time, that's all that matters. Turtle isn't prejudice or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:15 am

Cool Turtle you are the man that's great info looking forward to racing Very Happy

@Violation thx man i appreciate...
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:03 pm

Ok guys here is the proposed race schedule. I need help deciding what race 3 and 4 needs to be so post what you prefer. I was requested to run all Japanese tracks but don't want to get anyone burned out.
Race 1 Apr. 27,30 Suzuka Full 20 laps
Race 2 May 4,7 Motegi East 30 laps
Race 3 May 11,14 Suzuka West 35 laps
Race 4 May 18,21 Fujimi Kaido 5 laps
Damage will be set to Limited and all assist will be available.

Last edited by turtletime74 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:11 pm

BUGATTI!! and silverstone is not japanese
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Those seem like pretty good tracks.

Just wondering if you wanted to put in Tsukaba (however you spell it)?
As its Japenese cars that'll be racing, seems logical to be going round Japenese circuits Razz Although those non-Japenese tracks put in some veriety..

I'm cool with whatever, Its up to you Smile

Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:30 pm

I know Mako and with most of us running Soul's series with these tracks I didn't want to get burned out but if I must I can put Tsukuba in as my short track (race 3) and go back to Motegi Full for finally. I'm just trying to keep things interesting.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Please post if this is not correct:
Weds: Soulterror, HLR VIOLATION, Hillcrest34, BadOKarma
Sat:GGGspeed, Mako 6669, DBF2KILLER, Om3ga73, HLR Rokk O Tool, Bloozmahn, Poppa Mo, The Face Taker

Undecided: Alcrissam, Pannster, MSMX6

Last edited by turtletime74 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:20 pm

suzuka full 20 laps
motegi full 20 laps
tsukuba full 30 laps
fuji 3-5 laps

thoughts?

Last edited by HLR Rokk OTool on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:22 pm

Seems good to me. Turtle was just trying not to run the same tracks as my EVO vs WRX series.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Suzuka and Motegi would be good as I'm try for 45-50 mins races but tsukuba would be done in less than 30 mins and Fuji I think would near an hour with 5 laps and we would be running the same races as Soul and people might get burned out like Soul said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:47 pm

Driving the Genesis . Instead Tsukuba, we can use the benchmark track ( Looks like W ).
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:55 pm

what day fantomas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:45 pm

turtletime74 wrote:
what day fantomas
Wednesday 100% available. Saturday 80%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japenese Musclecar Series
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next