Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Japenese Musclecar Series

Go down 
+9
Om3ga73
Bad0Karma
hillcrest34
VVV GGspeed
bloozmahn
EZT Ironhide
EZT MAKO 6669
SoulTerror08
turtletime74
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Do we give restrictor to top 2 finishers per Lobby
yes
Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 I_vote_lcap30%Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
no
Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 I_vote_lcap70%Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
EZT Ironhide
EZT Ironhide

Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:30 pm

I knew that turning my mic back on was going to cost me!!! Rolling Eyes
RACE 1 RESULTS-SUZUKA FULL
1ST-fantomas- 2:10.894-44:12.116
2nd-GGGspeed-2:13.463-44:50.436
3rd-HLR Rokk OTool-2:12.603-44:50.604
4th-HLR VIOLATION-2:13532-44:56.010
5TH-DBF2KILLER-2:15.512-45:29.895
6TH-Turtletime74-2:14.390-45:36.810
7th-BadOKarma-2:16.953-46:03.144
8th-Soulterror-2:16.562-46:05.966
9th-Mako 6669-2:16.280-46:09.045
10th-Bloozmahn-2:17.943-46:24.721
11th-MSMX6-2:16.847- PENDING REVIEW OF REPLAY
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckracing.freeforums.org
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:06 am

Yea i don't mind running with handicap it should be more fun after all we are not here to see who is fastest we all ready know that we here to have some fun in close racing...
Also to determine how much ballast witch driver gets for this series could be hard to calculate because someone will use different builds on different tracks and i think that some typical winner gets that much second place that much ballast wouldn't work...

For example Rokks fastest lap in first race was almost one second faster them mine he catch me with time and was always on my bumber for the half of the race but my build was faster on the straights and only that and my consistency kept me in front if he had passed me he would be gone in the wind...So sometimes its not that much about speed its more about consistency the more consisted you are and making little mistakes speed will come with time...So sometimes someone much slower could get handicapped just because he was consisted and had different build and could defend off someone...I hope you get what im saying...

I only see this work if we are in championship where there is no build change and then all of us faster people would get that much handicap that would slow our lap times to be in line with slower people and then in race only consistency/mistakes would determine winner...Of course different handicap on different track all depending of slower people lap times...

Sorry for long post i was just giving my opinion
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:49 am

turtletime74 wrote:
I agree with Rokk here as I would rather have to try harder and lose than know that I'm losing to someone who is handicapped. I have only gotten better because I have raced against guys like Mako, fantomas, and the HLR guys. I was just ok a year ago and not knowing what I was doing and some fast guys gave me insite into how to drive faster and better, because I could on occasion run fast I was never consistent and now I feel I more consistent and getting faster because of it. These are some of the best guys I have had the pleasure to share the track with and just when things are getting stale I learn new ways to tune, drive, and have fun. If someone is feeling beaten I apologize as I try to tune vehicles to consistent laps but can't always predict how things will work out.

And I thought I only inspired defensive driving!
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:48 pm

what kind of times are you guys working with on motegi east? i haven't really run anything yet and was just curious what i should be shooting for.

hopefully i'll double, no , quadruple check, loading my tune this next race..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:03 am

bloozmahn wrote:
what kind of times are you guys working with on motegi east? i haven't really run anything yet and was just curious what i should be shooting for.

hopefully i'll double, no , quadruple check, loading my tune this next race..
1:29.000 here mate. The chicane after the second turn , taking it to the right way, you can gain easy 0.500 second.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:28 am

So we should all be lookinag at like 1:32ish LOL
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Hey thanks for the paint job! i darkened the main color but otherwise i dig it! nice to be able to be "legal" and still sport some nice paint for a change Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:18 am

Interesting race last night. Congrats to Violation for the win and fastest lap. Had a crash with Soul and GGG due to a lag. Soul was in a solid 2nd place until I hit him , and everybody pass him and went away . Like Souls race was over after that incident. In this case of incident, can we call "caution" like in NASCAR, to re group the cars ?
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:29 am

Sure can, this is one of the rarely used FLR rules of racing. If 2 or more people are involved in an incident than vehicles get damaged the persons involved can call a caution in which everyone is to slow to 60 mph and allow racers to pit for repairs and catch up to the group before racing continues.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:32 am

Watching replay the damage was only to fantomas when he got together with Soul but the incident with GGG was very serious. Don't know if it would have changed the outcome but I really hate to see those type of accidents happen because there is no way to predict them.
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:44 am

turtletime74 wrote:
Sure can, this is one of the rarely used FLR rules of racing. If 2 or more people are involved in an incident than vehicles get damaged the persons involved can call a caution in which everyone is to slow to 60 mph and allow racers to pit for repairs and catch up to the group before racing continues.

Cool, didn't know we had this rule.
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:13 am

Ok, just to bring everyone up to speed as I know the rules.
#1- rubbing is racing but intentional hitting will be penalized
#2-Race your lines and let followers figure out how to get around you, but if you move from your line to block faster drivers more than twice penalties will be imposed.
#3- If 2 or more racers are involved in accident and impede the flow of the race or require repairs a caution maybe called by anyone involved. When a caution is inforced all racers are to slow to 60 mph and maintain there current position while racers are allowed to pit for repairs and then regroup in the back of the field before racing is to continue.
#4-No bashing other racers for driving style of faults. Penalty for serious infractions will be inforced.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:56 am

Good summary Turtle, and on the money. As yet we have been pretty fortunate to have had few major crashes in our series. I think it is safe to say that we have no bashers in this crowd, so any serious incidents would be assumed to be accidental. I think many were not aware of the caution rule because we simply have not needed it. Lag is another issue we may have to contend with, but as it's unpredictable, it would be hard to put a rule set in place, We may just have to deal with that one "as it happens".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:47 pm

I want to clarify. Last night incidents was due to a Lag. Everybody drove nice and clean. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Yea I saw that in replay. I was like holy crap that sucks your car just turned on the afterburner and drove straight thru GGGspeed and into wall.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Yeah no hard feelings about the hit we had Fantomas. It just sucked I had to suddenly leave the game Sad

Btw I'm glad you like the paint Blooz, Turtle helped with it.
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Run with us in the lobby saturday night Soul.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:31 pm

I won't be home Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:48 pm

bummer
Back to top Go down
EZT Ironhide
EZT Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Thanks for the congrats Fantomas, I know had you not wrecked the outcome would have been different. Nice job driving by everyone. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckracing.freeforums.org
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:09 pm

BTW Violation I'll be waiting for my payment Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:53 am

We cancelled our plans for this weekend due to a few of us not feeling good. So if you guys don't mind and I can make it on I'd like to try to make it up tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:21 am

I have no problem with that! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:46 am

You just want to hit me!
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:07 pm

Everyone else seems to be scared of me, haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japenese Musclecar Series
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next