Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working... Empty
PostSubject: Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working...   Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:40 am

Yeah like the title says, Forzamotorsport.net isnt working well for me, I cant get to the "My Forza" section.. It just come up with this messege "Error // We've encountered an error while processing your request. Please try again."
Its been doing it for about 3-4 days now.. I wouldnt normally care, but i kinda wanna get some pictures onto my computer..
Anyone got any ideas on how to fix it?

On a sidenote, dont spose anyone knows how to get them from my xbox to the computer without going through Forzamotorsport.net?

Cheers for any help Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working...   Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:47 am

i use to have that problem a lot, but since i got my new laptop it loads very fast and never an issue
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working...   Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:50 am

That actually has not been working for some for several weeks now. There is a thread about it by Ayo. I have not had any problems yet. You could try using a different browser, that seems to help some out.

As far as moving the pics without it, I don't know, but I don't think you can.
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working...   Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:15 am

There are a lot of people with that problem for some it works ok...I happens to me when im logged in on FM.net so if i what some pictures of mine i usually don't log in i just go to my forza search my XBL account and download pictures...
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working...   Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:24 pm

It's their site. It wasn't working most of the day for me yesterday, then it started working. It was working when I checked it today as well. Just have to keep checking it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working...   Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Like always, their servers sucked for the past year now?
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working...   Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:33 pm

since the update its been fine for me, infact download pics has never been quicker
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working...   Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:56 am

Cheers for the help there guys, at least its them & not my computer/xbox playing up... So i guess ive just gotta wait it out & keep trying it every so often Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working...   Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forzamotorsport.net. "My Forza" not working...
Page 1 of 1