Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

World Touring Car Championship **Finished**

Go down 
+9
VVV GGspeed
Retpetty
xVampirAx
EZT Ironhide
hillcrest34
turtletime74
EZT MAKO 6669
Marxist Llama
Rockon2dawn
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Done a bit more fine-tuning, seems to be faster than your car ducky, seems we have a good fight on our hands.

Here is my paint job which i will use unless i get a team-mate, in which case.. i can re-design or alter it.

Scottish Devil
World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Scottishdevil
World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Forza
World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Forza2
World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Forza3

Including a Tartan hat and Drink sponsors.
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Recently tinted the windows & it looks even better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Rockon2dawn wrote:
My Renault seems alright, not as easy to drive as your one afroduck, but it's posting similar times with a tune from a tune calculator. Still open for a team-mate but i do now indeed have a competitive car

Tuning calculators are a god send, I'm still tuning my car, doing little things here and there. I'm not 100% happy with it yet :/
Back to top Go down
Callum The Stig

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Would anyone like to be in a team with me ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:01 pm

WouId be a good idea to post some lap times, so everyone knows where they are
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Sorry man, people are generally protective of their lap times before a race unless it's between teammates. Since your new here though, I'm sure SOMEONE (hint, hint, LOL) will be nice enough to pm you with a time to shoot for! I would do it myself, but I'm not competing in this one and can't give you an honest time.
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:17 am

Hey guys,
I'm very interested in this series, It'd be a good way to get to know some of you chaps Smile
But as i'm fairly new around here, i'm not sure on a few things & have a couple questions.

Can i enter on my own? I'm not in one of the FLR teams yet, so i'd be alone in the event..
If i'm ok to enter can i make multiple tunes/builds for my car of choice? Or is it one blanket tune for the whole series..
On the entry thread it says 'Team name', Is this like EUR/MSM/PLR? Or one that is made up by the driver?

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:29 am

The Face Taker wrote:
Hey guys,
I'm very interested in this series, It'd be a good way to get to know some of you chaps Smile
But as i'm fairly new around here, i'm not sure on a few things & have a couple questions.

Can i enter on my own? I'm not in one of the FLR teams yet, so i'd be alone in the event..
If i'm ok to enter can i make multiple tunes/builds for my car of choice? Or is it one blanket tune for the whole series..
On the entry thread it says 'Team name', Is this like EUR/MSM/PLR? Or one that is made up by the driver?

Thanks Smile

Hey man you can ask here is anyone searching for team mate if not i think that you can enter as independent driver but final info regarding that and tuning will be given to you by Afroduck...

Team name is made up by drives as they wish so you can call your team as you please...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:48 pm

The Face Taker wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks Smile

You can team up with me buddy if you like i'm new on here too. I've tuned up an integra but if you fancy using a different car its ok by me! Add me if youu want to team up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Sweet.. Yeah i'll send you a FR.. Integra sounds good, I've tested out a few different tunes/cars so could be a thought for us Smile
Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:19 am

Once you guys are sorted, post on the Entry thread. I also still need a team name from dominic and a car choice from RTP Lorre.

Don't forget the series starts a week Tomorrow....feel free to PM me if you need anymore info guys.
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:07 am

With the tourny starting on wednesday, have you decided on US lobby times yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:31 am

Rockon2dawn wrote:
With the tourny starting on wednesday, have you decided on US lobby times yet?

Don't see why it concerns you but if your interested it's 8pm EST on Wednesday. It's been in place for a fair while :/
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:50 pm

K, in the Race Rules and Track List it said it was still in discussion, that's all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:50 am

Entry thread has been updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Touring Car Championship **Finished**
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4