Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

SPECIAL REVIEW: Lexus LF-A

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marxist Llama
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Marxist Llama

SPECIAL REVIEW: Lexus LF-A Empty
PostSPECIAL REVIEW: Lexus LF-A

The Lexus LF-A is one of three cars contained in the limited edition Stig's Car Pack. PI starts out at 616, same as the LF-A's direct rival: the Nissan GT-R. The LF-A costs a cool 360,000 credits.

SPECIAL REVIEW: Lexus LF-A LexusLFAIII

Where to even start? The looks? The engine note? The performance? Fine, I'll start at how this amazing car performs without upgrades.

For the review, I took the LF-A on-where else?-the 'Ring.

The first thing you'll notice with the LF-A is the sound of that engine. It warms the cockles of your heart, really. It says power, performance, and most of all, it says "get me the hell off this starting line!". Once you tear away from the starting grid, you're not pressed back into your seat, and you don't light the track on fire. The LF-A has pretty average acceleration when stock. It's enough, but it's a little bit of a letdown after you've heard the engine roar to life. Now, if the acceleration is lackluster, the speed is most definitely not. This thing gets up to about 212mph stock. It's not a Veyron by any means, but this car can definitely go fast enough to make your hair flow in the wind. Fast with average acceleration, the car also isn't that strong in the handling department. It grips very well, but the turn-in and some understeer make the LF-A a little lackluster. Braking is another story, however, as the brake pads work very well at bringing the car to a stop. All in all, the stock LF-A, while not a top performer stock, it's definitely an extremely fun driving car. It definitely makes an excellent base for upgrading.

SPECIAL REVIEW: Lexus LF-A LexusLFA

Now if the car might be a little overrated when stock, once you upgrade it, the car is simply breathtaking. A full weight reduction ensures the car accelerates like it should. Tire upgrades ensure it sticks to the road with the lighter weight, improving already great grip (my lateral G rating for the car is 1.337. Seriously.). Roll cages, ARBs and suspension fix the understeer problems, giving the LF-A amazing handling, and more than excellent braking. The handling and braking stats definitely belie what the car can actually do. Race clutch, driveline and lightweight rims further improve the acceleration and turn in response. I didn't modify the engine because the car is fast enough, and it has a sport gearbox, allowing me to tune the final drive ratio. The tune I have for this car allows it to get to 215mph, with a 3.048 0-60mph time. As I said, the car, when stock, is a blast to drive. Upgraded, well..all I'm going to say is, the LF-A is my favourite S class car as of now. Simply beautiful performance. A great short track-medium track all rounder.

I have not taken the LF-A online as of yet, however, when I do, I will update the review.

SPECIAL REVIEW: Lexus LF-A LFA2
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
Share this post on: reddit

SPECIAL REVIEW: Lexus LF-A :: Comments

Re: SPECIAL REVIEW: Lexus LF-A
Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:44 pm by Guest
A very sharp looking car. I'm glad you're enjoying it in S Class so much.
turtletime74
Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:46 pm by turtletime74
Very nicely written. I can't wait to get one of these.
Marxist Llama
Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:49 pm by Marxist Llama
Yeah, I highly recommend the FUC based off the LF-A alone.

Although, one sad thing about the LF-A is it can be converted to AWD.

PS: Dom, the FUC car pack will also include the Jag D Type and a Porsche 550. Plus other cars hehe.
Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:33 am by Guest
Looks cool, very nice write up as others said. Smile
Marxist Llama
Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:42 am by Marxist Llama
Thanks, CJ!

Also, I will post the CCX and SLS AMG reviews soon.
Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:49 am by Guest
omg @_@ not them!! LOL jk I look forward to seeing them... lucky you got the code for it
EZT MAKO 6669
Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:25 am by EZT MAKO 6669
Nice write up, and that is a sharp looking car!
Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:56 am by Guest
very nice write up,do you know by chance when they will be released for DLC on xbox live?
Marxist Llama
Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:03 pm by Marxist Llama
I don't know when or if it will be DLC, but I'm certain T10 will release the FUC pack as a download, much like the VIP car pack.
Soulfire XP
Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:31 pm by Soulfire XP
Nice write Smile up I got an IFA and the noise that screams from the V12 I think it is just sounds awesome. It may be competitive 4WD but making a great car like the IFA 4WD is just a sin in my opinion. Preety quick in RWD S class Very Happy
Post  by Sponsored content

SPECIAL REVIEW: Lexus LF-A

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community :: Give 'Em a Chance-
Jump to: