Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series Empty
PostSubject: XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series   XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:56 pm

This series will mark a couple firsts for me: trying to host an FLR series and one that is only for a DLC car. Regardless, I'm hoping I can get at least 7 other participants who can appreciate the fun that can be had with the Radical SR8.

We'll allow upgrades up to R2 900PI. All other tuning will be allowed as well, of course.

Damage will be set to limited, so minor collisions shouldn't affect the outcome. We'll observe caution flags for accidents involving 2+ cars that caused mechanical damage. Only those damaged cars will be permitted to enter the pits.

We will have two 30 minute timed races per night, mostly at short and club versions of the familiar tracks. The first race will have the grid order set with True Skill in ascending order. The second race will have the grid order set to lobby points in ascending order.

This will be the schedule:

Round 1: Sunday, October 17, 930PM US Eastern Standard Time
* Race 1: Silverstone International Circuit
* Race 2: Camino Viejo de Montserrat Short Circuit Reverse
Round 2: Sunday, October 24, 2130PM US Eastern Standard Time
* Race 1: Iberian Short Circuit
* Race 2: Ladera Test Track Short Circuit
Round 3: Sunday, November 7, 2130PM US Eastern Standard Time
* Race 1: Catalunya National Circuit
* Race 2: Le Mans Bugatti Circuit
Round 4: Sunday, November 14, 2130PM US Eastern Standard Time
* Race 1: Mugello Club Circuit
* Race 2: Amalfi Coast
Round 5: Sunday, November 21, 2130PM US Eastern Standard Time
* Race 1: Nurburgring Full Circuit (45 minutes)

Points will be awarded based on participation to the entire field, with +1 point to the winner. For example, six drivers would give 7 points to the winner, 5 points to second, and 4 points to third.

Regarding livery, they don't have to look fancy, but I would like to see at least two things on your cars: Your number and either the team name or some team logo or just the acronym. Any other sponsors, or lack thereof, are up to you.

There is no entry fee. There will be nominal prizes, as follows:

Per race
1st: 50,000cr
2nd: 25,000cr
3rd: 10,000cr
Series total
1st: 150,000cr
2nd: 75,000cr
3rd: 35,000cr

If you have any questions or comments, please post in this thread. Please also post if you're interested in joining this series.

Last edited by Dominic Mako on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series   XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:00 pm

isn't this championship a bit to 'Radical'? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series   XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:29 pm

sounds fun, im in
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series   XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:36 pm

Rad series, dude! I'm in, schedule permitting.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series   XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Aw man, just saw the dates D: Count me out then.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series   XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:53 am

camino short reverse is crazy! i keep running into the wall after hitting that bump on the long right hand turn towards the end of the lap!!
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series   XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:38 pm

this should be good, im down for this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series   XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:20 pm

We've got 4 people up for this so far. I know some people were interested but didn't have the DLC. I figured that was a risk. If we're not able to get at least five I'll go ahead and just cancel this one out. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series   XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:28 pm

id be happy to run with ai if its looking like just 4 of us. hopefully someone steps up to the challenge though
Back to top Go down
Callum The Stig

PostSubject: Re: XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series   XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:20 pm

im in
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series   XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:53 pm

this still going ahead cus the first race is sunday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series   XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:33 am

Sorry guys, we never really got the participation I had hoped for, so this series will be canceled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series   XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XCLD: FLR Forza 3 Radical Series
Page 1 of 1