Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Super GT

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:30 pm

I'll be on for sure. I have to buy some cars first... and try them out, but I'll be there.
Back to top Go down

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:51 pm

oops, i tuned them. ha. i'll take it off.

um, it's almost 9ET and I haven't seen anybody yet. We're still doing this yeah? Or do I have the time wrong?

I bought the Imprezza, also.
Back to top Go down

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:25 am

Turtle, Metzkill and I tested some cars out tonight, we are all confused as to how the handicap thing is going to work. We couldn't find a way to handicap individual cars for the races. I think it is going to have to be done through tuning limitations, or by narrowing the cars down to a few that are closer together in performance.
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:35 am

hey guys, sorry i wasnt on tonight, i woke up with food poisoning and have been throwing up all day

kevin with the handicaps this is how it works
Cars with the same handicapps will be placed into groups (ill update the car list with groups) and then if you go into race restrictions when setting it up you can apply the restrictions
Back to top Go down

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:16 am

Ahh, got it.

Get better man. Sounds terrible.
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:53 am

yeah i'm alright now haha, still haven't eaten yet though haha, if you want on thursday we can run some tests after the mustang series
Back to top Go down
Metzkill1
Metzkill1

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:03 pm

hillcrest34 wrote:
hey guys, sorry i wasnt on tonight, i woke up with food poisoning and have been throwing up all day

kevin with the handicaps this is how it works
Cars with the same handicapps will be placed into groups (ill update the car list with groups) and then if you go into race restrictions when setting it up you can apply the restrictions

So, this means the "group" will have to run as it's own lobby then correct, or can you make a group, apply restrictions and then have other cars in the same lobby running without restrictions? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:08 am

you can have multiple groups running in one lobby all running against each other.

In advanced rules of the lobby set up there will be an option that says number of player groups, the lobby host will set the number of groups and choose not to score groups seperately and then a number of tabs will appear saying group # options. from there the lobby host will be able to apply the restrictions.

I will type up a more detailed description/manual about the restriction setup to those who are hosting a lobby
Back to top Go down
Metzkill1
Metzkill1

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:48 am

Ok, makes sense. Didn't realize how the group function works. Also, I think Kevin and I want to run for PLR and a couple others may be interested from the team as well. Can you post who has chosen what cars so we can pick a 300 & 500 car? Not sure where that is. Maybe a post you can update showing taken and available cars. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:47 am

Please keep me in the loop on this. I will definitely be in on a weekend race. Not sure what car yet. Whatever we need to have a balanced field.
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:06 am

@ metz, pick any car besides the #007 Aston Martin Also fill out the Rego form in the other thread when you have 4 and i'll put the number boxes up on my SF

@Mako, Definently will mate, i think you said earlier that you we're only availible saturdays so i'll organize a weekend lobby for you as im hoping i can get hte numbers to run at least 3 lobbys
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Thanks man! Depending on what the rest of my team is driving, I will probably go with the Porsche in GT300
Back to top Go down

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:40 pm

I'll take the Subaru in GT 300
Back to top Go down
Metzkill1
Metzkill1

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Are we allowed to race the same car if we are entering as a team or does each driver have to drive a different car regardless?
Just curious.
I'll drive the Nissan Nismo for gt500. Can we drive both classes or will they running at the same time.

Mako - can you fill out the reg form for us?
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Will do, Hill, do teammates have to drive the same car in the same class?
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:43 am

In a team all drivers need to drive the same car, For example if your team chooses the Xanavi GTR for GT500 then all drivers competing in that series must be driving the Xanavi GTR. Also if your team chooses that car then no one else can race the Xanavi, they'll need to choose another one like the Calsonic Impul GTR. At this stage i'd like to keep the classes seperate but that again depends on the numbers that we get, if we dont get enough numbers then we can run both in a double header format
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:22 am

OK, then I will drive the Subaru also in GT300. I will fill out the reg in your other thread.

Last edited by MAKO 6669 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:24 pm

MAKO,
Do you want to do GT500? If you and Metz want to run in 500 I can run in 300. I think Metz wants to drive the GT-R.
Back to top Go down
Metzkill1
Metzkill1

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:16 pm

I'll do whatever we want as a team. I'd prefer the Gtr for 500 but whatever works.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:18 am

Metz, you can race in the 500 class, I will race in the 300 class with Kevin. If someone else wants to join in and fill out the roster, then we will go from there.
Back to top Go down

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:11 pm

MAKO, if you and Metz want to do the GT500, I can do the GT300 as a privateer or whatever.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:58 pm

We're good Kev. We can have up to 4 team members, 2 in each class. I've already registered us. If we get a 4th member to join in, and they want to run gt300, then I will switch over.
Back to top Go down

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Cool. I might start working on the car a bit tonight.
Back to top Go down
mr harms
mr harms

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:47 pm

i would absolutely love to race with plr for this...but im a bartender, so weekends are work.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:53 pm

mr harms wrote:
i would absolutely love to race with plr for this...but im a bartender, so weekends are work.

I can sign you up anyway if you'd like. I believe hill said he would be having races on all different nights, so everyone could have a chance to race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super GT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super GT   Super GT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super GT
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next