Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Weekend Track Warrior

Go down 
+6
atownstydwn
turtletime74
Marxist Llama
EZT MAKO 6669
HLR Rokko
SoulTerror08
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Marxist Llama
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Marxist Llama

Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:19 pm

We could eventually do every layout of most tracks, if you wanted. Just leave out any P2P track, TG, and Benchmark. Maybe leave out Ladera short/mini and Iberian mini.
I think Fujimi could possibly work as a track, especially with multiple classes so it's not a CF of 16 cars in one small area. Maybe even delay each car by ~5 seconds and do a 3 lapper or something.

But basically we could run through almost every layout, plus this could help with the "drive on every layout" achievement. If it's a never ending series I don't see why not.

Example:
Week 1: Laguna, Mugello Club
Week 2: Infineon Indy, Iberian short
Week 3: Nurb GP Long, Suzuka East
Week 4: Tsukuba, Motegi West
etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:09 am

If the interest is there, then we could possible touch every track.
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:18 pm

sounds good to me. if you really wanna mix it up, do a speed track and grip track on the same night, and make everybody use the same build for both.
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
atownstydwn
atownstydwn

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:36 pm

still sticking with my Typhoon, any upgrading tips?
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Drive it stock and see what you really need to upgrade the most. If you don't need race brakes, don't get them. Balance your upgrades between the engine and handling, only getting parts for where it's the weakest. Try a few different versions to see how it is.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Originally I of course looked at the Mustangs for this, but decided I have driven them in enough races for now. While looking for something different I naturally turned to my beloved Porsche's. I found a hidden gem in the 944 Turbo. I didn't think much of this car in FM3, but in this game it's a beaut! I will be bringing this to the party.

Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 944y

It's a mid A class car with a moderate mix of handling and engine upgrades. It's neither a LB car nor a lobby killer, but it sure is a blast to drive!
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:42 pm

I need to work on my Camaro still. I would like to see about starting this on 7/14/12 around 8 or 9 pm est.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:17 pm

i'm having trouble with this, how am i supposed to figure out within the game how much my upgrades cost, and switching back and forth to get the best build? i don't have a computer next to my xbox and all my upgrades are free for anything i'm interested in building.

maybe i'll just buy a 50,000 car and race it. lol

Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:58 pm

print out soul's spreadsheet, that's all you need.
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:00 pm

MAKO 6669 wrote:
Originally I of course looked at the Mustangs for this, but decided I have driven them in enough races for now. While looking for something different I naturally turned to my beloved Porsche's. I found a hidden gem in the 944 Turbo. I didn't think much of this car in FM3, but in this game it's a beaut! I will be bringing this to the party.

Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 944y

It's a mid A class car with a moderate mix of handling and engine upgrades. It's neither a LB car nor a lobby killer, but it sure is a blast to drive!

Cool paint, where'd ya get it?

I really like my bird, handles well and has a bit of speed. This should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Marxist Llama
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Marxist Llama

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:12 pm

This is becoming an 80's race, quick, someone drive a GNX!
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:49 pm

GNX cost too much. I looked at that one.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:24 pm

bloozmahn wrote:
i'm having trouble with this, how am i supposed to figure out within the game how much my upgrades cost, and switching back and forth to get the best build? i don't have a computer next to my xbox and all my upgrades are free for anything i'm interested in building.

maybe i'll just buy a 50,000 car and race it. lol

My computer is in the other room as well Blooz. You probably already have some idea of the what you intend to do. You can use the build page to work it out, then go build the car.

Rokk, I found that paint on the SF, and it was free to boot!!
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:14 pm

turtletime74 wrote:
GNX cost too much. I looked at that one.

I bet, along with every car in the game! You and db have too much free time! Gonna have to get you more paints to work on for us and give DB some LB cars to tune. Wink
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Since you thru it out there I took a break from paiting and tried every car that could be fun, competitive, or good looking. Quite surprised how many went to S class and how few were actually good or fun to drive. There are some serious baller cars able to be made for 50k. This is gonna be fun if I can ever decide what car to use. Narrowed it down to 3- Pontiac Solstice, BMW M5, or Ford Focus SVT. This gonna rock \„/
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:53 am

I forgot my wife had something planned this Saturday so we will start the weekend after instead.
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:05 pm

turtletime74 wrote:
Since you thru it out there I took a break from paiting and tried every car that could be fun, competitive, or good looking. Quite surprised how many went to S class and how few were actually good or fun to drive. There are some serious baller cars able to be made for 50k. This is gonna be fun if I can ever decide what car to use. Narrowed it down to 3- Pontiac Solstice, BMW M5, or Ford Focus SVT. This gonna rock \„/

didn't get a chance to run any cars last night, i'll try and get on tonight and run some of them.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:53 pm

I have updated the first post with rules and the track selections with dates and times.
Back to top Go down
Marxist Llama
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Marxist Llama

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Dammit now I'm considering an Alfa or Fiat or a Merc..too many cars that could be fun.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:00 pm

I gonna go out on a limb here and run the Pontiac Solstice. Don't give me no crap about my color choice it's HOT OK. Pic coming later
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Llama I have a Volvo 850 wagon you might enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Marxist Llama
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Marxist Llama

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:17 pm

I know the fun of the 850, trust me, haha.

I'm gonna shoot myself in the hoof with this but I'm gonna drive the slowest car from Forza 3, and the former MSM member in me just can't say no to it.

Which car? Why, the Rabbit of course! All 2,100lbs and 90 horsepower of it. Plus it being one of the first popular hot hatches gives it some street cred. 0-60 in 9.6~ seconds in a 90hp FWD car. Even the Deslowrean can't do that!

Edit: I hope to Cthulhu we're not having the race timer on, hahaha
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:41 pm

There is the Llama we know. I'm sure you'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
Marxist Llama
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Marxist Llama

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:14 pm

I'm sure I'll have the stupidest grin on my face as the faster cars lap me. Unless someone wants to join me in a slower car, haha
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Races will be a 30 minute timer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Track Warrior
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next