Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.*   2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:45 pm

Updated Date/Time
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: 2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.*   2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:44 pm

yes! was hoping this would be back on track, looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.*   2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Good deal. Right now, it's just you and me, but we'll see if anyone else jumps on board. I am a running it Sunday, so if there's just 2 of us I'm cool with that - the winning payout will still be around 350-400k. You still planning on runnng the 430?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.*   2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:45 pm

If anyone is interested, but doesn't want to run LMP or GT2, we can change the race format to GT2 and GT1 or GT2 and GT3. If anyone is interested in running GT1/3, let me know and I'll put up the list of cars.
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: 2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.*   2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:12 am

hmm not too sure, would it be possible to run with the #92 BMW GTR, also are we upgrading or leaving them stock?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.*   2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:41 am

Yea, the BMW is great - hell of a lot easier to drive the 430GT - that car drives me crazy, too tail happy! As far as upgrades, I was thing yes - LeMans is pretty tame and I think it would be more fun with a bit more speed - let me know what you think.
If I run GT3, I was thinking of running the Jag, although it's PI goes up to 800. My second choice was the BMW - go figure. I think the Bimmer and Jag will be competitive, Jag's ratings are speed: 6.9, handling: 7.5, accel.: 8.1. It does have a handling advantage, but not speed. I'll run both upgraded to make sure they're close.

I see your running the DBR9 in the GT500 series - one of my favorite cars. If no one else shows we could always turn it into a DBR9/C6R showdown in GT1 - one of the best match ups in Forza. I'm happy running LMP1, GT1, GT2, etc. etc. Let me know your thoughts on the cars, upgrading them for the race, etc.
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: 2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.*   2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:40 pm

yeah i love the bimmer, i like the fezza as well but it's nearly impossible to paint (zones are all out of wack) and i can drive it alright but the M3 has a much better feel to hit. though the f430 revs its tits off!

Yeah i absolutely love astons and the DBR9 would have to be one of my favourits, its just such a pretty car and the wide wheel arches and race kit make it look mean as! Im keen for anything really, though R1 really isn't my forte, basically i only use the R1 cars for season mode and when i've had a few beers its always fun to have a ram race with mates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.*   2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Hours of LeMans *Sunday Sept 5th 8:30 PM Est.*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2