Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Podcast Suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

Podcast Suggestions Empty
PostPodcast Suggestions

Any ideas for future podcasts? Post them here!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Podcast Suggestions :: Comments

Re: Podcast Suggestions
Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:34 am by Guest
Bring on a second guy.

Get something like teamspeak so you can do a Q&A with Brett, me, someone else who's podcast your doing for input. Then just save the conversation and edit it for the podcast.

Include some real world racing news, or anything weird you find on the internet. Podcast right now seems a little to informative with not enough humor.

Other than that good job, your doin better than some other podcast Ive seen.
Saltine713
Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:37 am by Saltine713
I know, its kinda hard. Even just one other person would work.

Until then I have an idea. I will use a computer generated voice.
Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:57 am by Guest
Name him Stephen Hawking Very Happy
Post Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:47 pm by Guest
Interview with the Winner of the Tournament(s).
Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:29 pm by Guest
I think you should get some FLR stuff brought up in your podcasts as i hardly hear anything about it in general in your newer podcasts. Maybe we should just have another podcast just for FLR in general? idk.. but we need to have one for FLR, because if you want more people into FLR, why not just speak up about it and talk about it with other members live?

If you won't or can't bring up or talk about FLR into your pods, i might as well just start a FLR podcast myself and have people talk in teams.

Think bout it and see what you come up with.

Last edited by GT500Maniac2010 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Retpetty
Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:44 pm by Retpetty
i agree with cj Smile
Saltine713
Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:47 pm by Saltine713
I know, many people want this. I will have separate episodes for a full write up, with mentions in other episodes when I start again.
Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:52 pm by Guest
You have said that before a few months ago, never happened. I just don't really know what to believe anymore. I know, you are a super busy guy, and I am as well, but if you want more members to bring in more and more, why not just take a few moments to talk about it in a podcast when you are doing them? If you want me to, I can make a new podcast episodes for FLR in General in the same name? idk.. this has been scratching my head for awhile now...
Rockon2dawn
Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:14 pm by Rockon2dawn
Cj, stop being impatient Razz

If he puts advertisements about FLR into his main podcasts, it could potentially annoy the listeners. I know it would annoy me anyway (if i wasn't part of FLR)

Although a mention briefly i suppose wouldn't go wrong, but salt has these podcasts REALLY well structured and planned before he does them.. A lot of work goes into them, i'm sure he knows what he is doing Smile
Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:38 pm by Guest
Possibly if the podcast were to have two big points of interest in them, you could have a little break jingle in the middle as you transition which every so many podcasts would contain an advert. Just a thought.

As for ideas on what to talk about, I have no idea. Perhaps driving in a foreign country if you haven't already done it (which i wouldn't be suprised if you had done)
Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm by Guest
R2D -
I am not being impatient... I never said anything about putting "Advertisements" in the podcasts in any of my posts. I said, "but if you want more members to bring in more and more, why not just take a few moments to talk about it in a podcast". That is not an "Advertisement", that is more of general talk about FLR and what FLR is about and such forth.

Furthermore, I do agree with you on the fact that it would annoy people with Ad's, but I was thinking of more likely of new episodes for general FLR stuff.

I have talked to John, and he has allowed me to do some episodes for TCF, such as a How-To Guide and FLR Updates and etc.

Thanks for your concern, hope you read it more clear this time..
CJ

Last edited by GT500Maniac2010 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saltine713
Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm by Saltine713
I know, what I would do is have seperate episodes for the FLR stuff, and during sponsor breaks, I would also mention FLR like I do at the beginning of each episode.

Just gotta produce some more, the backlog got corrupted. When I put out a new one, I will also do an FLR one too.
Post  by Sponsored content

Podcast Suggestions

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community :: Podcast Blog-
Jump to: