Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4

Go down 
+5
Rockon2dawn
Triplel lee
Retpetty
Toasterr x
Saltine713
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:22 pm

I thought we had to post ideas under the restrictions that forza 4 would be a racing sim, not some outer space spaceship racing game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:30 pm

what's wrong with a fantasy racing sim? clown

you're stifling our creativity! Razz
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:33 pm

lm so GodIy wrote:
I thought we had to post ideas under the restrictions that forza 4 would be a racing sim, not some outer space spaceship racing game.

But wouldn't it be so awesome?

And plus, the topic is ideas/suggestions for Forza 4 and these are suggestions, no? xD
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:57 pm

lm so GodIy wrote:

Why not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:22 am

If Jason Vorhees can be in space, why not Forza 4? Moon Buggy madness FTW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:25 am

Driver style/look customization not so much like performance enhancing stuff but just looks
Ability to turn off sticky grass in private lobbies
As well as dirty lap im sick of running a perfect lap and cause of one tiny thing have it screw it up I dont care if it wont go on the LB let us be able to turn it off in privates.

they COULD do this but this is easily my #1 thing

TRACK CREATOR!!!!! Give us a big open grass area give us a lay tarmac tool some rumble strips and were good to go with those basics for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:28 am

Right, forgot about that, track creator.

Also, free roaming video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:55 am

Driver customisation, weather, track builder, zero G (kinda), shortcuts without penalties haha.
lol, sounds like PGR4 and wipeout rolled into one.

Track builder, night races/day-night cycle, weather, GP/V8 tracks, 12-16 player lobbies, open wheelers, searchable lobbies, eraser/subtract tool in the paint editor and/or the ability to import images (although that would diminish the skill factor involved)...

Don't really do AWD personally, but I do wonder why only certain cars can be switched. If you can do something stupid like an AWD viper, why not an F40 for example?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:17 am

1) White wheels.

2) More world curcuits (Mount Panorama - Bathurst and Spa) and superlap types (like err, Sudsclieffe, Nord & Sud combined, Mili Miglia, Isle of man TT and some of Rally of Tasmania).

3) Super sticky, 1 hot lap qualifying tyre.

4)Ability to fit tyre types and wheels in pairs.

5) Fuel in kg's with allowance for how much I'd like to start with in the tank.

6) Sunstrips for all cars.

7) Pops, bangs and flames on downshifts etc.

Cool Ability to widen (wheelbase) track on all cars, all we need are stick on wheel arches!

9) pitstop on the Viper track FFS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:30 pm

more ways to personalize the car, such as body featers like making the car wider, maybe something similar to the autoscult feature on some of the need for speed games. graphics on the windows is a must, and aslo lcation of the exhaust tips such as ability to do sidepipes. interchageable headlights would be nice as well.

weather and night racing.. more cars in the online lobbies would be perfect. and tournaments that can be accessed on xbox live, so i dont have to search forums to find people to race with.

and, if virginia international raceway was created for this game, i would pay as many microsoft points as they charged that would be awesome. i love that track it would be great for a game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:52 pm

Wide body kits!@!@!@! Just remembered this, I was thinking about why handling was so hard to increase in forza 3 on street cars.
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:59 pm

I thought of a user-interface where you earn EXP where you can spend it on better handling, or better drifting, like building up skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Saltine713 wrote:
Right, forgot about that, track creator.

Also, free roaming video.

YES FREE ROAM CAMERA thats easily the one thing that makes me so mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:14 pm

I've only skimmed through the posts, so I don't know if someone already mentioned this, but support for hardware like TrackIR would be great for racing games.

For those unfamiliar with it, this is PC hardwear that is sorta like the Wiimote, but you clip onto a hat or headware. Then, as you move your head, the view on the screen changes with you, including leaning forward to zoom into something.

It sounds basic, but trust me that once you play a flight sim with one, you wonder how you ever got along without it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:16 pm

if anything, we NEED a track creatror. these tracks are geting old and some user created content would be cool. and who knows, some people are creative
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:44 pm

alcrissam wrote:
if anything, we NEED a track creatror. these tracks are geting old and some user created content would be cool. and who knows, some people are creative

Sounds like it would just elimanate the need for track dlc but god the first thing I will be searching for is the top gear test track, no freaking doubt about it. Then onto spa and the other interesting tracks.
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:48 pm

No track DLC will still be needed, but just basic editor, like on Forge in Halo 3. You dont change the layout of the map, but just the items and stuff on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Saltine713 wrote:
No track DLC will still be needed, but just basic editor, like on Forge in Halo 3. You dont change the layout of the map, but just the items and stuff on it.
EXACTLY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Wish list;

Car Light switches
Exhaust switches
More layers on cars
SHEEP ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE GRASS [Sorry, my imagination kicked in a bit to much] Track creator
Turn off the crap on the outskirts of the track that bring your car from 200mph to 1mph in 3 metres
More smoke, Flames etc...
PITS ON BENCHMARK!
A random vinyl generator that rusts up your car to make it looked wrecked to make it easier for the pimp your ride kind've painters.
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:18 pm

iTz AHeadshot x wrote:
Wish list;

Car Light switches
Exhaust switches
More layers on cars
SHEEP ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE GRASS [Sorry, my imagination kicked in a bit to much] Track creator
Turn off the crap on the outskirts of the track that bring your car from 200mph to 1mph in 3 metres
More smoke, Flames etc...
PITS ON BENCHMARK!
A random vinyl generator that rusts up your car to make it looked wrecked to make it easier for the pimp your ride kind've painters.

Smoke is never going to happen, kills the framerate
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:24 pm

I think Headshot is a bit TOO obsessed with sheep lol

I agree with the last one though. as a vinyl layer I think it would be cool to create the "well-loved" look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Upgradeable rear diffusers.! gotta get that downforce baby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:17 am

Hey, the old game "drivin'" had cows that you could hit and make them "moo", why not sheep...hell, how about the random deer coming running across the track?
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:28 am

What was that arcade game that you drove into cows and they exploded?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:25 am

Saltine713 wrote:
What was that arcade game that you drove into cows and they exploded?

I have no idea. pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community :: Archives-
Jump to: