Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4

Go down 
+5
Rockon2dawn
Triplel lee
Retpetty
Toasterr x
Saltine713
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:52 am

Lolling at the hitting cows and they explode, on forza they could show cow parts etc... on the windscreen when in cockpit view lol.
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:19 am

redfurylll wrote:
Saltine713 wrote:
What was that arcade game that you drove into cows and they exploded?

I have no idea. pig

It was some arcade game that you sat in, with the six speed and the wheel. Its at my bowling alley, next time I go, I will take a video of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:40 pm

well, the one I'm thinking of is OOOLLLD SCHOOL...vector graphics old school..they had DRIVIN' and Race DRIVIN' IIRC.
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:44 pm

No, dont think that was it. I think it was Nitro Something.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:10 pm

they should add customisable HUD's so you can see tire temps pressure etc whichout having to flip through the displays.

Also they should have the telemetry like in GrandPrix 3 where you downloaded the telemetry after the race and could view it as graphs and against the track position.

Meant you could look and instantly see how much you could lower your car etc.

worked better than forzas telemetry whereby you have to view it as your racing or take ages reviewing your replay!
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Custom HUD would be cool, as well as full controller mapping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:00 pm

We need a total re-do if the DUMBASS AI that couldn't pit properly if their life depended on it. Almost every track that I know if the AI hits the pit wall when they take over my car, also you should drive in the pit, rather than stupid AI and you should put your car in your box. Calling your pit crew would be cool but I don't see it happening, I hope this is ALL in F1 2010 at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:06 pm

I'd like to hear more noises in the cockpit...er, roosterpit-like gears box noises like the gears whining when the reverse load from engine braking is put on them.

I think the number of cars initially is fine...something they SHOULDN'T change. I'm perfectly fine with DLC's because it keeps the game fresh so that players with the game on release day still have a reason to be around when others that wait for price breaks finally get the game and go online looking for a good race.

I think Gran Turismo over did it with a 1000 car collection right off the bat....how many PS3 sales were forfeited to Xbox for that reason alone? ( raises hand ). The game is just releasing after Forza has been out for what, the last 4 months? That's a helluva lead to lose just because you are still trying to finish modeling the last 600 cars in the game

Last edited by redfurylll on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:33 am

They're not just finishing up the last 600 cars in the game, they are also trying to make sure that everything is working properly and gaming is working properly and videos and such forth. That's why it's taking so long, so that they don't have to have updates all the time like all the other games do when they release it.
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:22 am

lm so GodIy wrote:
We need a total re-do if the DUMBASS AI that couldn't pit properly if their life depended on it. Almost every track that I know if the AI hits the pit wall when they take over my car, also you should drive in the pit, rather than stupid AI and you should put your car in your box. Calling your pit crew would be cool but I don't see it happening, I hope this is ALL in F1 2010 at least.

All of the Nascar PS2 games had pit options, and I think you could hire pit teams based on skill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:30 pm

If only Nascar was interesting, I could consider it the most boring motorsport I know of.
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Car soccer Smile And then with a really big football
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Calling in pit options would be cool, but it'd have to be done in the pause menu.

Driver level and car level should actually mean something, rather more cars added to your car.

Most all of what I want from a new Forza game has already been said both here and the Forza fourms. Night time, weather, rally tracks, more tracks instead of variations. etc
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:12 pm

they could use the D pad to alow you to enter what changes you want to make for the pit stop. just hope the track has some straights on it! hehe.

also wished they`d kept the draft meter!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Well now we know that Forza 4 is signed up for E3 to combat GT5 (Microsoft must have gave them a load of money to make Forza 4 so early).

What they need to do is revamp the pit system, the story mode, and the online in order to be even in contention with GT5. I am also sensing that Microsoft will make a higher end wheel since the only high end wheel for the 360 is made in Germany and shipped from there.

I'm surprised I'm saying it but thank you GT5! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:42 pm

With the pit options, why not use the D-Pad, like with options in TDU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:11 pm

I'd vote for a mad amount of cars, way more than needed...variety is the spice of life so they say.

Also, totally agree with levelling actually meaning something and for it not to stop at 50 and 5 respectively.

Wider range of body kits, spoilers etc...just for the option to REALLY chav up your car!
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:35 pm

i agree with wolfie and maybe a kinda street like option, like in midnight club cept not base everything on it, just have a smallish city where you can cruise and show off with maybe 50 people, would be cool IMO Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:06 pm

TBH i think you guys may have sorta lost the plot of forza with some of your sudjestions lol

If you want to pimp your car, play need for cornbeef

If you want arcade racing play blur or split second

Remember the core points of forza, a no holds bared simulation game

the main thing this game is desperatly needing is MANY more tracks, i like to see a whole hoast of british tracks, donnington, snettington castle comb and cornbeef brands hatch would be epic

Up the grid from a cornbeef little 8 cars to atleast 20

WEATHER, WEATHER and ill say it again WEATHER. lower the fps so that the xbox can run weather effects on forza and you will be on to a cornbeef winner right there

Bring back the car club from forza 1, genious idea which for some stupid reason wasnt in 2 or 3 (no its not stole from TDU as forza one was realeased on original Xbox)

thats my view on what its need, no cornbeef pimp my ride crap, thats for the people that think nfs is a realistic series imo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:14 pm

I agree. They r puttin a cornbeef load of cars and only one track parck. Hell, its only another variation. Wtf turn ten
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:40 pm

I don't get it, whats not simulation or realistic about wanting to stick an over the top bodykit on your car? Afterall its what alot of car owners do in real life these days isnt it? Why could Turn 10 not 'simulate' this?

To be honest I dont want to play NFS just for the pimping aspect...its a crap driving game but not for that reason, its crap because the driving characteristics aren't realistic.

Just my 2p though.
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:00 pm

I think why they don't have rain is for the same reason as why the dont have smoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:06 pm

well teh reason they dont have body kits is because this is ment to resemble proper race series'

e.g you dont have neons and spinners in a btcc race

and yea saltine i know thas why there isnt, beacuse they have the game running at 60fps for the tech to work properly. But i like many other people im sure would prefer to have a reduction in tech to accomodate weather effects and propper smoke

i dont know the logistics of it tech and coding wise, im guessing its not possable as its not in forza 3, im just sayin its whats missing and what should be considered in the next game
Back to top Go down
Soulfire XP
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Soulfire XP

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Night racing, weather, rally , track editor, better cars sounds the list never ends!!

I would like to see T10 change the Leader boards so that it is based on a specific car and class e.g searching the fastest S class Ferrari F40s on road america. It would allows you to compare tunes for the one car with other ppl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Qually Session, Changeable weather, Caterham, Lister Storm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community :: Archives-
Jump to: