Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle Empty
PostSubject: MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle   MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:48 pm

Following are the details for the MSM vs. Europa Racing competition:

Date: Saturday, April 10, 2010
Time: 8:00 PM GMT (9:00 PM London, 4:00 P.M. US Eastern)

MSM competitors (Ford Fiesta 2005 Ford GT):
Buldzjin
Dawgbitedelarma
Dominic Mako
Eurobugg
*Retpetty (back-up)

Europa Racing competitors (1987 Ferrari F40):
Robinvaults
squidFIN
Niff343
dubbleohpeetey

Tracks:
Mugello Full Circuit - 10 Laps
Silverstone Grand Prix - 10 Laps
Road America - 10 Laps

Scoring:
1st - 8 points
2nd - 7 points
3rd - 6 points
4th - 5 points
5th - 4 points
6th - 3 points
7th - 2 points
8th - 1 point

Grid:
Because we'll run three consecutive races, I don't know of a way to qualify on all three without jumping in and out of the lobby. As such, we'll just set the grid order as random. Please exercise caution when passing slower cars early in the race on cold tyres. I have a feeling we'll have a wide range of abilities on the track at the same time. Speaking of caution...

Caution laps up to lap 8. In the event of a serious accident, the race leader would form up a queue at about 60mph/97kph while the damaged drivers get to the pits, then they rejoin at the back. The race leader would then call "Green" as soon as he passes the start/finish line and the race is underway again.

If you have questions, comments, or concerns, please post them in the comments section here. Good luck to everyone, and above all remember to have FUN!

Last edited by Dominic Mako on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle   MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:25 pm

I was just thinking, how great is it that we've got the Ford vs. Ferrari showdown I wanted to do in our team meet? Granted, I probably would have opted for a Ferrari, but this works out just as well. Cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle   MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:06 pm

SOME STATS

Ferrari F40 [1987] Stock Stats;

PI; 596
Drivetype; RWD
Speed; 7.2
Handling; 6.2
Accelaration; 7.1
Launch; 7.3
Braking; 5.9
Horsepower; 478bhp
Torque; 424lb-ft
Weight; 2,980lbs
Front; 42%
Displacemnt; 2.9l

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ford GT [2005] Stock Stats;

PI; 557
Drivetype; RWD
Speed; 7.4
Handling; 5.9
Accelaration; 6.4
Launch; 5.3
Braking; 5.8
Horsepower; 550bhp
Torque; 500lb-ft
Weight; 3,390lbs
Front; 43%
Displacement; 5.4l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle   MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:35 am

I'll be there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle   MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:50 pm

Whoa, when did we have qualifying races? O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle   MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:02 am

It was in the MSM team board, titled "MSM vs. Europa Racing Qualifying." There were 2 pages of comments in it:

http://www.flrleague.org/msm-team-board-f58/msm-vs-europa-racing-qualifying-t1369.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle   MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Unfortunately, because I'm having an inconsistent connection with my internet, I'm going to ask RetPetty to fill in for me. Really sorry to miss out on this series, as I was looking forward to it. Hopefully, I'll have my internet issues resolved Sunday when the cable service guys show up. Good luck to everyone, but more to MSM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle   MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:43 am

Goodluck to all Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle   MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:54 am

Good luck to EUR..........

Fine, and MSM Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle   MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:55 am

^ yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle   MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Are you guys too scared to show up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle   MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:07 pm

Could all MSM competetors please go on XBL and add iTz AHeadshot x to their friends list to get the reaces started. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle   MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:11 pm

iTz AHeadshot x wrote:
Could all MSM competetors please go on XBL and add iTz AHeadshot x to their friends list to get the reaces started. Thanks.

we're were there at 4pm, it's not 5pm for us.
Gonna log on to check if more is there.... smells like a TimeZone equivalence problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle   MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Well, we've been racing for about an hour and a half... No sight of you guys Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle   MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Communication fail then? lol

we were online and one of us sent a friend request to two of you (don't know who) and there was no answers.

Since I was alone online, i guess we'll need to post pone this.

I have squidFIN and Its aheadshot x on my friend list now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle   MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Yeah, we're gonna have to arrange this better next time.

Seems we were all on at the same time, but somehow missed each other.. Kinda pee'd off now, was really looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle   MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MSM vs. Europa Racing - The Final Battle
Page 1 of 1