Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Driver Numbers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

Driver Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Driver Numbers   Driver Numbers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:18 am

We have decided to offer up the top three driver numbers (#1-3) to the top three finishers in the DC. These numbers will be for the 2014 season.

Currently, the drivers who hold these numbers are basically inactive. The numbers will be locked for the remainder of this year. Should any of these drivers return to active status in the league, they will be instructed that they must relinquish their number at the end of the calendar year. The staff only made the decision to offer these numbers up based on their inactivity.

Winning drivers will not be required to change their number, it is strictly voluntary. Should a driver choose not to accept one of these numbers, it will be offered to the general membership with the understanding that is for the calendar year only.

Additionally, a winning drivers current number will be locked, so that they may return to using it at the end of the year.

Feel free to post any questions about this procedure.

Thanks,
Mako
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

Driver Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driver Numbers   Driver Numbers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Well I already know DB is going to win one of three...but hopefully there enough events when I get back to get in the chase. I'm down to take one of those bad boys on a tour at Bad Karma driving school.

When does the championship end?
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

Driver Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driver Numbers   Driver Numbers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Currently hasn't been decided
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Driver Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driver Numbers   Driver Numbers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driver Numbers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community :: Archives-
Jump to: