Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Weekend Track Warrior

Go down 
+6
atownstydwn
turtletime74
Marxist Llama
EZT MAKO 6669
HLR Rokko
SoulTerror08
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Do I have to stay with my A class build?
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:57 pm

The rule was that you were not locked into a build. However once you pick an car, engine and drivetrain you are locked into it.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:49 am

OK, just checking. I doubt I can build a competitive S class version with the stock engine, so maybe I'll just stay with what I have.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:43 pm

fujimi = no power needed. gear that beotch down and throw as much handling at it as you can.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:49 am

We will be running Fujimi this Saturday. Who's going to man up?
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:19 am

it's either that or pound my nuts with a meat tenderizer.

hmmm.....

i GUESS i'll go with fujimi, although i don't know how many are going to join us it may be a lonely race.

maybe do 2 laps and then add another track? the right perhaps? with a timed race such a long track is a little weird.

it's not my series, i'm not trying to usurp, up to you obviously.

most of these ideas stem from my long standing hatred of fujimi. i've just recently downgraded my hatred of the nurburgring to dislike from loathing, so i'm making progress. fujimi is a lost cause however.
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:20 pm

Let's just hope my foxbody will make it there Wink
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:59 pm

I should be there, unless something better comes up, like my GF naked with beer.

It's not that I really hate this track, it's just so damn long. With no damage it should be fun though. A good bounce off the guardrail usually points you back in the right direction!
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:18 pm

Just got my Mustang to the auto shop to get stripped out and new upgrades and tuned for tomorrow's race.

Now we're off to the paint shop!
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:51 am

reminder---

THERE'S A RACE TOMORROW NIGHT CJ. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR CALENDAR, AND YOUR TIMEKEEPING APPARATUS IN ORDER TO ARRIVE AT AN APPROPRIATE TIME TO JOIN IN THE EVENT.

Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:30 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Fujimi in an hour?
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:12 pm

bloozmahn wrote:
reminder---

THERE'S A RACE TOMORROW NIGHT CJ. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR CALENDAR, AND YOUR TIMEKEEPING APPARATUS IN ORDER TO ARRIVE AT AN APPROPRIATE TIME TO JOIN IN THE EVENT.

affraid OMG!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:25 pm

45 minutes.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Congrats to CJ for taking first place. His under powered Mustang was able to take the mountain. Blooz was ahead of me the whole race because each lap I'd catch up and make a mistake and start over, but in the last 9 minutes I was finally able to get past him. Rokko quit the race after about 9 minutes.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:48 pm

rokko = lightweight!!!

soul and i did have a good battle there towards the end though.

Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:01 am

SoulTerror wrote:
Congrats to CJ for taking first place. His under powered Mustang was able to take the mountain.

All Hail the Mustang! lol!

But seriously though, thank you!

I have learned that you need to lay back on this track. Very smooth.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 am

Yeah my 600+ HP Camaro didn't like it to much. lol!
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Lifes too short to spend 45 minutes of hell on fujimi. the green hell would have been another story. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:59 am

Results from last nights race.
race 1
DB
Turtle
Soul
CJ

race 2
DB
Turtle
Soul
Mako
CJ
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Is this on for tonight?
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Yes, as long as people plan on coming.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:24 pm

S we finished this up last night. Db, Mako, CJ and myself. Special J showed up for the first race but dropped out after a few ls due to technical difficulties. As of right now I am going to end this to work on another series, but I would like to openit up as a club when th inks get a little more active and I get all the prices of all the parts.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Some fun racing last night. This was a fun series and a great idea. A thought for the future though, perhaps "classes" with HP limits for better competition. Of course increased participation would be key to it being successful.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:44 pm

If we would of had more people, we would o f had so me nice multi class racing going on. I would like to turn this into a club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Track Warrior   Weekend Track Warrior - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Track Warrior
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next