Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Monster Tour Challenge

Go down 
+7
ThE BiG BrIKK
Trash McNish
HLR Rokko
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT RacerX
Bush ookie
turtletime74
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bush ookie

Monster Tour Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Turtle thanks for setting this up hope to do more events like this. Next time I wont think so far out of the box Smile
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:13 pm

sorry i missed this, and the other races last weekend. had some health issues to deal with.
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:51 pm

HLR Rokko wrote:
sorry i missed this, and the other races last weekend. had some health issues to deal with.

Oh yea...what did you shoot?
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:59 pm

had a shot in the arm, taking blood from me like a vampire. got ulcers or something else wrong with my stomach and lower GI. they put me on prilosec. it's hell getting old and my drinking days are now officially over.

wish i was on the links last weekend or racing with you guys instead.

Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:05 pm

HLR Rokko wrote:
had a shot in the arm, taking blood from me like a vampire. got ulcers or something else wrong with my stomach and lower GI. they put me on prilosec. it's hell getting old and my drinking days are now officially over.

wish i was on the links last weekend or racing with you guys instead.

Ah man that sucks, my drinking days were over when I drove my car through someone’s house. rabbit
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:46 am

We will definitely be doing some more, next up will be Blooz's Cruiser Bruiser Challenge and after that thinking of doing roadster rally in B class? Haven't completed tuning yet to be sure.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:58 am

Did anyone save replays from Lobby 2? Thought I might take some pics and post up.
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:27 pm

turtletime74 wrote:
We will definitely be doing some more, next up will be Blooz's Cruiser Bruiser Challenge and after that thinking of doing roadster rally in B class? Haven't completed tuning yet to be sure.

I’m working on one as well. It will be a Rally Cross Class A event on several of the mini tracks. Tunes will be AWD stock engine full weight reduction with cage, race transmission, full race tire plus full width and full race suspension.

I have tested the Ford Fiesta, 84 Audi, Lancia Delta, EVOs, 22b, and others I can’t remember. All these cars with the same tune set ups were running the same times at Camino mini and Ladara test track mini. I'll have more details after testing is complete.

OHHH This will be full contact racing with simulation/damage on...so how you navigate traffic is at your own risk. Bumping, spinning, roll over’s, wall stuffing, blocking is all encouraged.

And Turtle I thought I had saved the replays but I guess I didnt. Mad
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Looking forward to a bruiser cruiser event Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Tour Challenge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2