Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Le Mans Style GT3 series

Go down 
+11
hillcrest34
EZT Ironhide
Bush ookie
The Face Taker
Bad0Karma
xVampirAx
EZT MAKO 6669
Toasterr x
HLR Rokko
VVV GGspeed
turtletime74
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Haha Rokk, way to keep poking him. The Volvo and Audi are AWD
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:31 pm

I'd love to come back for this series but saturdays are generally not that great for me.

However if its cool with you turtle I'd love to at least put down to race in the Laguna Seca race
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:24 am

Quick question are we running these with stock PI or some upgrades are available to some cars?
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:53 am

GGGspeed wrote:
Quick question are we running these with stock PI or some upgrades are available to some cars?

Was wondering that myself. What are the tuning restrictions?
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:46 am

full upgrade to R3 800 or top PI for vehicle except ones listed with restrictions.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:20 pm

Also Turtle, don't mean to pee in your cheerio's, but the Porsche's are GT2 cars. They should not be in this series, (as much as I wanted to drive one!). I did not check the others except for the Mustang, but maybe we should re-check the list?
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Yes I know Mako but as Hillcrest posted the GT3 Porsches will not compete with these cars and would hate to not have Porsche in here because Turn 10 screwed us by not giving us modern GT3 versions. These Porsches won't dominate because I'm not giving them any horsepower and they lack top speed but are fast enough to be in. There are some that don't belong such as Audi LMS, Porsches, and Viper GTS-R but all fit the specs that would allow them to compete. If anyone want to try any vehicles without purchasing them just message me as I have all of them or DBF does.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:53 pm

Ok then, apparently you have done your homework! Very Happy I will test the cars now that I know the upgrade path and let you know what I will be driving.
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:47 pm

I'll be practicing tonight for this, if anybody wants to run laps at these tracks post in here and I'll shoot you an invite, I should on be around 6-7pm PST.
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
EZT RacerX
EZT RacerX

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:40 am

As long as life doesn't get in the way I am very interested...

I'll definately run a Porsche...
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:05 am

Thx for the info Turtle, is any Ferrari eligible?
Back to top Go down
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:31 am

if anyone wants to do some laps hit me up.(*note i appear offline for good reason) just send me a message and i will invite you to a lobby for some practise.
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:16 am

I'm in, or did i already mentioned that? Very Happy
I will drive my BMW M3-GTR
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:10 pm

HLR BoneDaddy wrote:
As long as life doesn't get in the way I am very interested...

I'll definately run a Porsche...

Look what the cat drug in.... Bloody hell, been about a month since we've seen you. How about poppin in more bud? Wink
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:55 pm

No I didn't test any Ferraris because they are GT2 but I'll take a look.
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:14 pm

actually looking through things upcoming there's actually only one race I definetely can't make and thats the one on the 24th. Ill put and entry in this with my corvette, see if i can't take this series again Razz
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:40 pm

Turtle: NSX Beast.
Bush: Volvo
Rokk: #31 Vette
Mako: Porsche or Mustang
Face: Audi R8 LMS
Violation: Audi S4
BoneDaddy: Porsche
Lee: BMW M3 GTR
Hillcrest: Vette
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:42 pm

If no one has any objections to adding the Ferrari 430GT then it can run with race brakes and no other upgrades as it was run European GT3 series but had to have weight added to it to be legal. I have tested it and believe it has no real advantages with just the brake upgrade compared to the other vehicles.
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:49 pm

No objections here
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:07 pm

GT3 decal has been added to storefront. must be on side and rear bumper of vehicle.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:25 am

Ferrari 430GT added and prize scheduled updated
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:11 am

I will throw my hat in the ring, in one of the Viper GTSR's. I won't be making all races (can only make 2), so I won't be racing for the win.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:45 am

That's cool, Toasterr x and Hillcrest
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:10 pm

May I just ask a quick question. What time are you planning on running the races?

Or am I just to blind to find them Razz
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Thanks for reminding me I forgot to put it in first post. Lobbies will be 9 AM EST AND 9 PM EST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Mans Style GT3 series   Le Mans Style GT3 series - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Mans Style GT3 series
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next