Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

please, for the love of jeebus....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

please, for the love of jeebus....  Empty
PostSubject: please, for the love of jeebus....    please, for the love of jeebus....  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:29 am

STOP TALKING DURING THE LOADING SCREEN!!!! AAARRRGGHHH!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Poppa Mo
Poppa Mo

PostSubject: Re: please, for the love of jeebus....    please, for the love of jeebus....  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:37 am

Mine doesn't say beans.
Dunno what you're on about, sir!
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: please, for the love of jeebus....    please, for the love of jeebus....  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:42 am

i'm talking about other people talking while the game is loading. all you hear is like 1/3 of every other word..
Back to top Go down
Marxist Llama
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Marxist Llama

PostSubject: Re: please, for the love of jeebus....    please, for the love of jeebus....  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:25 am

But. . .very. . . .why. . .hate. . .talk. . it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com

PostSubject: Re: please, for the love of jeebus....    please, for the love of jeebus....  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:09 am

Join an XBL party...at least for FLR races....yet another world issue solved by me, I'm off to do other helpful stuff
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: please, for the love of jeebus....    please, for the love of jeebus....  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:19 am

i play in a few public hoppers regularly.. i know they aren't perfect but i've met some pretty cool people in them. alot of you guys could benefit from a little slumming i think.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: please, for the love of jeebus....    please, for the love of jeebus....  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:41 am

I used to play in the public hoppers everyday, and though I did meet some cool people, I see absolutely no benefit in going back. In fact, the last time I did race in the public hoppers, they had gotten even worse.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: please, for the love of jeebus....    please, for the love of jeebus....  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:46 pm

- agree with the talking and for me party doesn't always solve it as it still cuts out. Blooz, I've really enjoyed running with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please, for the love of jeebus....    please, for the love of jeebus....  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please, for the love of jeebus....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community :: Archives-
Jump to: