Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Recommended "old" car

Go down 
+5
Retpetty
turtletime74
Soulfire XP
Marxist Llama
Bad0Karma
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

Recommended "old" car Empty
PostSubject: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:47 am

Which car would you guys recommend getting out of the "old" cars. I was looking at some of the classic Ferrari's...any comments of some quick cars that will win a race or two? (And paint of course)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:23 am

How old?

90's?
80's?
as far back as 60's?

Back to top Go down
Marxist Llama
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Marxist Llama

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:41 am

The 250 California is a pretty good "old" car. So is the Javelin, Jag E-type, Stratos, etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
Soulfire XP
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Soulfire XP

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:47 am

Dino is very nice too

Lancia stratos and E-Type are good also
Back to top Go down
Marxist Llama
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Marxist Llama

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:50 am

Also if you have the FUC, I would imagine the D-type is completely mindblowingly awesome (175mph stock yes pls)
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:32 pm

I like the Jags best but Dino better all around car.
Back to top Go down
Soulfire XP
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Soulfire XP

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:34 pm

Jag D-Type is awesome also but costs a mansion to purchase
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:50 pm

lamborghini miura in c or b class Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:53 pm

dodge charger daytona. that things a beast Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mr harms
mr harms

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:05 pm

i love my dino

and they may not be the best cars but i looove my aston db5 and my old merc gullwing
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:23 pm

lovwe the db5 but not found a class its really competitive in, going to try b next though.
Back to top Go down
Marxist Llama
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Marxist Llama

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:25 pm

Also try the old Challenger
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:21 am

the old alfa guilia is very competitve in E class
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:10 pm

Trying out the Dino...thought about buying that 20mil Ferarri. Just don't wana make back 20mil...is it really THAT good?

Don't care for the look of the Javalin, gotta be a car that looks good for a custom paint after i figure out which is fast enough to keep up with Make Razz
Back to top Go down
Marxist Llama
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Marxist Llama

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:30 pm

The 250TR is good, ONLY if you can: A) tune at all, and B) are a masochist
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:52 pm

miura beats the dino Wink
Back to top Go down
mr harms
mr harms

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Retpetty wrote:
lovwe the db5 but not found a class its really competitive in, going to try b next though.

i cant either, if you stumble across something great, let me know Razz
Back to top Go down
Soulfire XP
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Soulfire XP

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:36 pm

I did reviewed a DB5 in B a while back that proved to quite a force to be reckoned with snatchinng a few top 1000s

also forgot to mention the porsche 550 RWD honestly Im surpriced theres so few on the SF as its quite a monster when tuned right
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:37 pm

you keep the Porsche in its same class? or bump it up?
Back to top Go down
Soulfire XP
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Soulfire XP

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:38 pm

onlt tried in C though havent tried it any where else
Back to top Go down
mr harms
mr harms

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:59 pm

the only thing i know of the porche 550 is that it dominates lb's in all classes b and below

and that it looks like a go kart Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:57 am

love the old cars in the game.
dino is a lot of fun, also really like the E30 and the old skyline
I tried playing with a couple of the muscle cars but they just don't do it for me. I couldn't get a tune on it that seemed true to the car while still being fast
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:23 am

the 68 GTO is actually a pretty good package. you might check it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:11 pm

A Ford GT40 seems to be a really competitve vintage car if tuned right in A or S class. In S class it can have braking/handling above 6.5 and it doesnt lack in performance even with the stock engine but i recomend you get racing springs, trans, diff., weight savings and a roll cage. also the spoiler and front piece help the braking even more but sacrifice speed but can be nullified with the 2005 Ford GT engine. The Shelby Cobra 427 isnt bad either but it lacks speed due to it being a roof lacking car but the Shelby Daytonais a good medium between the two combing the best of the GT40 and Cobra. And I could name some other cars but I'd hate to take up a lot of space Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SamSQAUTCH
SamSQAUTCH

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:27 am

i would like to see something like a 32 coupe in Forza4, they had it on motor city online it really was a good starter car you could put a good sized engine in it and it was quick, especially on the drag track
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommended "old" car   Recommended "old" car Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommended "old" car
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community :: Archives-
Jump to: