Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

dumb question i'm too lazy to research

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

dumb question i'm too lazy to research Empty
PostSubject: dumb question i'm too lazy to research   dumb question i'm too lazy to research Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:57 am

How do you get all the graphics into the xbox in order to put them on the car? i'm talking about the photos and stuff..

also how do you get screenshots moved the other way to post online?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dumb question i'm too lazy to research   dumb question i'm too lazy to research Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:33 am

All the graphics you see on the cars are done in the paint manager 'in game'. You cant transfer from pc to game!

To retrieve the photo's from your xbox go to FM.Net and go too 'My Forza' as long as you have clicked the option to up-load to Forza.net youll find your pictures there, but be quick as they dont stay there forever! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: dumb question i'm too lazy to research   dumb question i'm too lazy to research Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:52 am

The only dumb question is the one that's never asked.......

You cannot import graphics or pictures into FM3. All the artwork you see on the cars in the game was done using the livery editor. Unbelievable, I know, but true!

To get your pics online, you need to do a couple of things.
First, you need an account on FM.net (ForzaMotorsport.net)
Second, you will need an account on an image hosting site. There are quite a few. Imageshack, Tinypics, Photobucket and Flickr are some of the more commonly used ones.

Now for the fun stuff. Upload your saved picture in the game to your storefront. Then log on to your account on FM.net. On the My Forza page you will find all the pictures in your storefront with the option to download. Download the pics to your computer.
At this point you can edit them using a photo editor such as Photoshop if you wish. It's usually a good idea to at least change the size so they fit on the forum nicely.
Finally, upload the pictures to your hosting site. All the links to share them are usually provided by the site. You want the one for forum embedding for posting here. Copy that link, then paste it here on the forum.
Sounds like a lot, but it's not that bad.

If you run into trouble, don't be afraid to ask. We have a whole bunch of very computer savvy members who will gladly help you out. Took me a few tries to get it right!
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: dumb question i'm too lazy to research   dumb question i'm too lazy to research Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:56 am

R4N6ER78 wrote:
All the graphics you see on the cars are done in the paint manager 'in game'. You cant transfer from pc to game!

To retrieve the photo's from your xbox go to FM.Net and go too 'My Forza' as long as you have clicked the option to up-load to Forza.net youll find your pictures there, but be quick as they dont stay there forever! Very Happy

Videos have a 24 hour time limit. Your pictures will stay there until you change them. Unless FM.net just didn't like them? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dumb question i'm too lazy to research   dumb question i'm too lazy to research Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:36 am

I stand corrected Very Happy Not often i'm right, I'm wrong again...
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: dumb question i'm too lazy to research   dumb question i'm too lazy to research Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:47 pm

wow, all the crazy graphics are hand drawn? now i feel bad about not paying alot for paint jobs.
Back to top Go down
terminator1177
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator
terminator1177

PostSubject: Re: dumb question i'm too lazy to research   dumb question i'm too lazy to research Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:24 am

Lol, so many people asked this question when the game was released... You couldn't go to FM.net without seeing 2 or 3 people asking this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dumb question i'm too lazy to research   dumb question i'm too lazy to research Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dumb question i'm too lazy to research
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community :: Archives-
Jump to: