Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge

Go down 
+6
Marxist Llama
EZT MAKO 6669
hillcrest34
EZT Ironhide
SoulTerror08
turtletime74
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Yes and I was just trying something different by adding the pit window.I was conflicted over if I should do it or not.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:56 pm

Sadly, I will have to withdraw from this series. I am greatly disappointed by this, as I was looking forward to it.

In looking over my schedule for the upcoming month, I have commitments on the next two Fridays, and will no doubt have to work at least one of the other dates. It makes no sense to take a spot someone else could have.

My hope is that I can at least make one of the races, if there is an open spot, and if you'll allow me. I will pay an entrance fee for any race that I can attend to be fair, and to help Turtle with the payouts. I will of course not collect nor expect any points or prizes for those races.

Good luck to everyone, have fun, and I hope I can join you for at least one!
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Aww that sucks Mako Sad My rear bumper will be happy though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:40 pm

To who you pay and how much. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:49 pm

It's on Turtles SF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Camaro

Paid

Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:04 am

Race starts in 11 hours. Just wondering what times people are running. I think I was running 1.33 last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Who is hosting the rooms. Thanks
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:30 pm

I'm hosting it and if you need build just ask and Soul I believe the pace will be around that time although I have drove some laps in camaro and mustang much faster.I will be in dodge so all cars are represented and it is giving me fits with the tune.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:31 pm

Sorry Fantomas if I ignored you the other night when you came in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:01 pm

turtletime74 wrote:
Sorry Fantomas if I ignored you the other night when you came in.
no problem mate, no big deal. Hey, can you send me the builds of the cars please ? Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Poppa Mo
Poppa Mo

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:14 pm

PAID
DRIVER: 420
CAR: 09 Dodge Challenger SRT
BEAST?: YES!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Driver: 87
Car: '10 Camaro
Paid: Not Yet
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Driver: 0
Car: 2010 Camaro
Paid: Yes
Back to top Go down
EZT Ironhide
EZT Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Is it to late to sign up for this, or is there enough room?
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckracing.freeforums.org
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:13 pm

I think i have 8 already paid
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:14 pm

could possibly split lobby because msmx usually has problem getting in to my lobbies with DBF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Some reason i've had connection problems with Mako tonight... i haven't had this issue with turtlle... weird.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Sorry cj I should have kept you in my but since you were part of PLR I thought you would be ok over there.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:05 am

We normally can connect no problem, don't know what happened there.
Good race tonight guys. Despite rolling it on lap 7 and severely damaging my ride, I still had a good time.
Congrats to Fantomas, that was some good driving there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:55 am

MAKO 6669 wrote:
We normally can connect no problem, don't know what happened there.
Good race tonight guys. Despite rolling it on lap 7 and severely damaging my ride, I still had a good time.
Congrats to Fantomas, that was some good driving there!
Thank you Mako . Very nice race . I almost roll over at lap 24, drove 100 feet on 2 wheels, but I saved it. Impressive how you guys drive very clean, with respect to each other , I did not see any unfair or dangerous move. Thanks again . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:03 am

I almost rolled one time. Had a good time Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:11 am

To be honest... my best time... and I * u not... was 1:32.729 on Maple Valley with a Camaro.
Back to top Go down
Poppa Mo
Poppa Mo

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:33 am

I've got you all beat.

I had to pit 5 times.

Lap 2. Yes, 2. I recover from a fully perpendicular 2 wheel car ride, avoiding a rollover.
I avoided rolling over another 2 times, however, the cost was kissing the wall.

The Challenger doesn't like to make out with fat grey bitches.

Although my return was rocky, I felt pretty confident considering I'm almost on par with where I was when I left.

Watch your tails next race, fellas, you may see me in your mirrors being only 1 lap down!
FJEAR!

Good times!!
Back to top Go down
EZT Ironhide
EZT Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:49 am

Yea good race by everyone in our lobby!! I almost flipped it probably 4-5 times (riding on 2 wheels) lol and I did flip it once, causing aero damage I think it only rolled once. I was still able to salvage 2nd place behind fantomas. Nice driving guys!
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckracing.freeforums.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge   Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next