Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Bugatti: Still the King?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

Bugatti: Still the King? Empty
PostBugatti: Still the King?

Sure, the new Bugatti Super Sport is a thing of beauty, with its W-16 engine (two v-8 engines side-by-side), quadruple turbochargers, and new aero kit. You also pay for those features. The base price is $1.3 million, with the Super Sport, you can add $800K to that. However, you have to think about its competitors, mainly the Shelby Super Cars (SSC) Ultimate Aero.

This car is truly worth the hype. The Bugatti needs a W-16 engine with quad turbos. This car only has a supercharged V8, and costs around $800,000. It is lightweight, and was the champ for a while before the Super Sport came along.

Then we have the new front-runner, the Koenigsegg Agera. Will this car be the new holder of the crown, so to speak? I don’t understand how Bugatti will last when you have this monster on the streets. So far around the test track, it had reached 244 MPH, but had to slow down because of track limitations. The full powerband had not been reached.

With 898 HP and 814 lb/ft of torque, anything can happen. It only weighs 2,838 lbs., compared to the Bugatti’s 4,000 or so. And besides, I love the styling on this car.

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Bugatti: Still the King? :: Comments

No Comment.

Bugatti: Still the King?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community :: Podcast Blog-