Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

and now.......GT3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:12 pm

edit

Last edited by Stevil1399 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:25 pm

GT: FailRacing
Team: RSD
Car you will driving: Mustang
Do you want to "Buy In" to this to win prize money? doesn't matter, if its 25-50K that can be made back up just by running the races, but i prefer there not to be a fee but i would be willing to throw in a moderately priced prize car with no entry fee
Back to top Go down

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:27 pm

GT:Stevil1399
Team:RSD
Car you will driving: #73 Corvette C5R Z06
Do you want to "Buy In" to this to win prize money? If yes, how much? Don't care - it's up to you all.

Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:45 pm

GT:hillcrest34
Team: 5-9 Motorsport
Car:#31 Corvette
Fee paid: Yes

Last edited by hillcrest34 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:20 pm

GT: x 8Eleven
Team: MSM
Car you will driving: Viper.
Buy In: Yarp!

Last edited by x 8Eleven on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:29 pm

GT:PaganSilverwolf
Team:RSD
Car you will driving:CTS-V
I am OK with a buy-in.
Back to top Go down

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Ok, a 50,000 credit buy-in has been added for winner payout and I will be gifting a car to the series winner as well. Check my storefront for GT3 number board to pay fee.
Back to top Go down

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:20 pm

winning car should be a mazda 2 with dubs..............
Back to top Go down

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:16 pm

I know Pagan paid the entry fee, but someone else bought and a # board and I don't know who you are - just let me know so I can mark you down as paid.

FYI, I mentioned these cars really race, it was in the Speedworld Challenge Series. Pagan and I have been testing the cars a lot, and thus far it looks like it's going to be very, very competitive as the cars match up really well.
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:03 am

i think that was me stevil, also i updated my registration from with my car and fee paid
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:26 am

Actually, to even out the grid, seeing as there are no Vipers, I'll take one instead of the Caddy.
Back to top Go down

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Ok, cool, thanks hillcrest, and excellent choice in car. Very Happy 8Eleven, thanks for picking the Viper, that does help even the field out - not to mention it's a Viper so you know it'll be strong.
Hopefully we can get a couple more people signed up, I think this is going to be some excellent match-ups for a great series.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:13 pm

I hope so too. The GT1 Series looked like so much fun, I was gutted that I couldn't participate. I imagine that this will be similar.
Back to top Go down

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:21 pm

It will, but better. All the cars are race tuned, so the handling is pretty close - advantage to the Viper though. Smile As far as power, they're all very close, the Mustang is a bit weaker, but I think it will still do very well. The Vette and Caddy we're both made by P&M and have Katech engines, so they're almost twins, at least siblings.
Knowing you're driving 8Eleven, we may have to put a Dodge Neon engine in that Viper so we can keep up!
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:03 pm

I'm getting the #2 Viper.

BTW, Just a warning, the Viper is 300K credits, so it's the most expensive option by far.

and hehe Stevil. I'll switch to the Mustang or whatever you said is the least powerful car if we have another situation like the Corvette in the Muscle Car series.

Also, do we just buy every upgrade, or are you sending out the tunes?
Back to top Go down

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:52 pm

8eleven, cool - the #2 is Vipert is perfect. (It is the most expensive, Mustang is 150K, Caddy is 180K and Vette is 200K - so with the Viper at 300K it's the most) As far as tunes, for the #2 - I'm almost positive it's all upgrades, but let me double check before you buy parts you don't need.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Already did... with RS Wantanabe rims, it topped out at R3 779
Back to top Go down

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:20 pm

HaHa- I have the same rims and the same PI. 8Eleven - you have damn good taste!
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:54 pm

LOL nice.

I will start tuning soon. Feels good to actually have some freedom in what I change. The car handles very well stock though.
Back to top Go down

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:55 pm

edit

Last edited by Stevil1399 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:37 pm

That stock Mopar paint scheme is easily my favourite livery in the game. It's awesome.

Also, not to be a pain in the cornbeef, but could you make either the races start a little earlier, or the races a little shorter, if possible? Once school starts, there's a very good chance that my mom will storm into my room yelling at me mid-race, since I have to wake up at 6:30 otherwise.

Back to top Go down

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:07 pm

I have no problem switching the times, just not sure if that would work for Fail, Pagan and Hillcrest. We're currently set up for 930Pm Est, would 9 or 8:30 work? Everyone let me know, thanks.
Oh and BTW, I'm pretty sure Tuberider is going to be running in this, so that's 6 - room for 2 more.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:58 pm

I think 9 would be best.
Thanks! Very Happy
And it'd be cool to have a full lobby for this race.
Back to top Go down

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:36 pm

i can go up to about going a little earlier isn't a problem with me, i like the later times since everyones gone to bed but just means i have to hear them for 30 mins more lol no biggie
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:27 am

with regards to times, 7:30 is the absolute earliest i can do, im 13 and 1/2 hours ahead of gmt-5 so yeah haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

and now.......GT3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now.......GT3   and now.......GT3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

and now.......GT3
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community :: Completed Events-
Jump to: