Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Nice tripel,you can see the two RMF cars on this thread, obviously the Audi A4 is slightly different to suit BlackDisco. But the basic design is the same.
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:37 am

Cool cars Afro Smile i am on my own, i wanted something in the soldier theme, Smile
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Nice livery, Lee! Mine is still... erm... in a perpetual state of repair (aka, I haven't started yet.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Here is my car and I think I'll call my team "Team E.ON Opel"

FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 DTM1

FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 DTM2
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:02 am

Nice! Very Happy I love that last picture... really shows off the spoiler! The TT-R is even worse xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Here is my car I´m not a painter as everybody see.

FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Mersu_12

Then one thing to want to know what are rules for cutting corners?you have all wheels on the road or two is enough?
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:47 pm

Ah, here it is:

From the MSM Rules of the Road (which is more like FLR rules of the road TBH xD)

3. Cutting corners: This one is a little trickier. The easiest situation to address is when you're following another car, but somehow completely mess up the corner and cut right through the grass or tarmac off-track. If this little shortcut put you in front of the other driver, it's best to slow down and let them retake the position. Another situation might involve you out in front, and you take a shortcut to extend your advantage. Letting someone back in front each time this happens might not be the best solution. If it becomes a regular problem, we may message you about it, and eventually stop inviting you to casual races altogether. If it appears shortcutting is an intentional strategy used in an official competition, you may be disqualified.

Off track is more than 2 wheels off track at any time.

Nice paint BTW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
raine88
raine88

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Gamertag: Raine88
Driver #: 14
Car: Opel astra
Team Name: Team E.ON Opel
Independent or Full Team?: Full Team
If full team who are you running with?: Lukenasia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:44 pm

I apologize for the one week delay. To confirm the championship will start on the 2nd September 8:30pm and then every Thursday onwards at the same time.

Applications must be made before Wednesday 1st September 1:00pm or you will not be eligible for the first race
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:10 am

Entries for the first race at Catalunya are now closed, If you apply for the tournament after this post you will not be eligible for the 1st race. We will be running two lobbies, one will have 5 people the other will have 4. I will host Lobby 1 and I'm going to need a volunteer to host Lobby 2. The lobbies will start at 8:15pm with the races starting at 8:30pm, I would advise people to get to the lobbies as soon as possible as myself and the host off lobby 2 will be going over the rules of the race. I will be running a practice session at 6:30pm which will run for an hour, there will be 7 places available in this session and Its a chance for everyone to see what pace the other entrants are running at.

I will announce the two lobbies later so please check back to see what lobby you are in. Then it's a case of preparing your cars for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Forgot that DAMONATOR is on holiday, so there will only be 1 lobby! My other points in the above post still stand however,
See you guys on the track!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Woot a 1 lobby shoot out, awesome sauce!
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Can't wait for tomorrow Very Happy

Although me and KevvinG were basically being tards and not actually racing haha, I managed to get a dirty 1:42 laptime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:34 am

Sorry guys going to have to sit this one out. Going out with friends, I don't know why on a Thursday either. But good luck in the race especially to Raine Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:51 am

and then there were 7!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Practice lobby is now up Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Practice lobby closed due to lack of interest Sad
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:14 pm

I realized I don't have you on my friends list, Afroduck. I'll send you an FR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Just noticed this on the chat thing

Gamertag: squidFIN
Driver #: 80
Car: Mercedes
Team Name: Two Wheel Tuning
Independent or Full Team?: Team
If full team who are you running with?: DAM0NAT0R

Last edited by squidFIN on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:36 pm

The first race has been postponed again due to people having issues with XBL, I believe there are many more people able to make the race next week so I'm optimistic. Also I've added you squid, and you will be eligible for the first race Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:40 pm

That's awesome means I didn't miss race 1 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Indeed, I still feel disappointed I was really looking forward to the race Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:51 am

I'm sorry, I can't make it tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Sorry but I'm going to have to pull the plug on the championship guys. Not unless someone wants to run it instead. I'm swamped in college work and as much as I hate doing media theory it is important I get it done. I've said in an in-activity thread on my team boards that my tutor is an absolute goon and has no concept of organization, thus leaving me with lots of work that's appeared out of the blue, its something that I nor any of my fellow course members could have planned or organized for.

Like I said It would be ace if someone could take over the championship and run it, and again I apologize, I understand that the cars required for the tournament are not cheap and that people have spent a lot of in game credits on them and spent time tuning. I seems stupid that the tournament should not go ahead because I am unable to attend and run it. PM me if your willing to run the tournament.

Thanks and again apologies for any inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2