Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond?   Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:10 am

im keen for this, though i can only do it if its run on the sunday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond?   Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:08 am

lol hillcrest is keen for most of everything Razz
Back to top Go down
Poppa Mo
Poppa Mo

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond?   Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:14 pm

This will be the last update before the new topic is created, with all the rules finalized, the dates are still up in the air.

The first weekend in September is not going to work.
There are a handful of interested parties that cannot attend this coming weekend.

I will still be moving ahead with the formalization of the fees, the vinyl will be placed in my storefront before the main post is constructed.

This event *WILL* take place in September, I am thinking the 2nd weekend will be a lot easier for some of you to arrange this.

Hillcrest, if you're still willing to volunteer for the other timezones, you can move ahead with your side of the tournament once I formalize the rules.

Stay tuned. This is an update, predicting an update, which will be updated soon.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond?   Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:23 pm

If it's the 2nd weekend of Septemnber I can't make it. I know you said the dates are still in the air... but this is why I'm not a fan of running races on weekends. They're cornbeef up for me. haha
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond?   Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Waiting to see what car we are using and such. I voted in your poll as well.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond?   Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:07 pm

So what happened with this?
Back to top Go down
Poppa Mo
Poppa Mo

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond?   Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:26 pm

I realized just how little feedback people give for tournaments, and that I need to do absolutely everything before I post it and get ready for sign-ups.

I'm still going to do it, but I'm going to wait a bit to get everything more organized.

You guys just won't let me throw together something half-assed and stumble through it.

Jerks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond?   Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:21 am

Hey hey hey, i've been in your shoes about a tournament that i've been wanting to make too man... so... just relax, you will be fine. And yes, i do realize that some people just need to be patient about something like this. Which is kind of rude btw... I'm sorry Rumple.. Sad

If you need any help, contact me.
GT500
Back to top Go down
Poppa Mo
Poppa Mo

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond?   Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:04 am

GT500Maniac2010 wrote:
Hey hey hey, i've been in your shoes about a tournament that i've been wanting to make too man... so... just relax, you will be fine. And yes, i do realize that some people just need to be patient about something like this. Which is kind of rude btw... I'm sorry Rumple.. Sad

If you need any help, contact me.
GT500

Nah, SoulTerror is fine. I needed to update this anyways, as the September weekends are blasting by, and I'm not making a peep about the tournament situation.

What I'll do is setup everything, from start to finish, clean it up a lot, then include the sign-ups, and make sure I have the vinyl on my storefront already.

Once everything is in place, I'll put a very clean, detailed topic up, I'll have the sign-ups open, count the fees and people, and then REQUIRE feedback about dates.

I'll pick a month (most likely October) and just ask in general what DAYS work best for people.

They can sign up after I have a date and time set.

If the buttholes don't tl;dr me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond?   Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:04 pm

I hope they won't do it to you man, if they do, they'll get a talkin to Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond?   Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can YOU be... The 360 James Bond?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community :: Completed Events-
Jump to: