Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4

Go down 
+5
Rockon2dawn
Triplel lee
Retpetty
Toasterr x
Saltine713
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Meybe a road rage feature for the public lobbies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:31 pm

A qualifying mode for big races! I did a 1:30 hour race and qualifying + getting the lap times + laps is a hassle, make it easy T10!
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:30 pm

komori8c wrote:
Meybe a road rage feature for the public lobbies?

Burnout Style?
I'd buy a whole new Forza and spend the 60 bucks or w/e, JUST for that feature
Back to top Go down
mr harms
mr harms

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:02 am

more tracks....thats really all i need
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:11 am

i,d like to see some pitstops fot the strategie, als would like to see my own car in the game Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:12 pm

I'd like to see improvements to the Drag Strip. It's already in my rant on the drag strip forum.
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Yeah, maybe a flying car mode like on Harry Potter... Seriously, it would be awesome? no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:27 pm

Sorry guys, I guess the list was a total fake that was leaked, Forza 4 is not going to E3 2010 as a moderator on the forums told me so. GG GT5, Forza didn't even try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:09 am

WinterKnight, i think all those things will be in Gran Turismo 5 Smile
Back to top Go down
Soulfire XP
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Soulfire XP

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:00 am

I would get GT5 but I dont have a PS3 and I will probably wont get one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:51 am

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:38 am

For me:
1. A realistic amount of Ai offline. (Nascar has done 42 AI, and they were 3 times smarter than forza's)
2. Smarter AI
3. Bigger lobbies (even if it were only 2 more)
4. Host that can kick at will
5. More adjustable wing options (cosmetic I mean, I just wish I had another choice than 1 wing for my car)
6. Drag Slicks, Staging, Christmas Tree, Drag Slicks, Line Lock
7. Animated Pit Crew
8. The ability to make minor tuning adjustments during a pit stop
9. Control over your car in the pits
10. Slightly larger text
11. Dynamic Weather and Environment (rain can happen at any time, goes day to night on longer races)
12. A 24 hours of -insert any track you'd like- WITH a save mode in the menu
13. The inclusion of Smart Cars, G-wizs, Priuses, etc
14. The Stig setting the previously mentioned cars on fire at the starting grid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:00 pm

Penalize people that use suggested line in the leaderboards, 99% of top times have braking line or full line on the lap, cheap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:17 pm

Multiplayer lobbies...

1. Choice of assists off except braking line maybe
2. Endurance 30 min + races with required pit stops
3. Minimum 12 player lobbies
4. Qualifying laps for the endurance races
5. a Cr or car loss penalty for ppl who quit races early
6. Series lobbies of 2/3/4/5 races perhaps

Single player...

1. More 70/80/90s commercial cars...the cars some of us perhaps drove at sometime in a universe far far away
2. Forced cockpit races
3. A more in depth tuner guide

And pretty much everything else ive already read in this topic
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
terminator1177
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator
terminator1177

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Angel0fAnarchy7 wrote:
Priuses
Just saying... but the only time I would want to see any of these in a racing game was if I was armed with a missle launcher.....

I would really like to see pink slip drag races though...

Last edited by terminator1177 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:47 pm

why didn't they add system link to forza 3? I wish we could night race also
Back to top Go down
BadBooking
BadBooking

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:00 pm

One thing I want: MAKE DRAFTING LEGAL! I hate it when I have a really good lap going but get a exclamation point because I got behind another car for like 2 seconds.
Back to top Go down
http://astore.amazon.com/badboosblo-20

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:38 pm

1. Better AI, current AI just doesn't cut it.
2. Twilight Races
3. Dynamic Weather
4. Obviously more than 8 on a grid, even F1 2010 can manage 12 without lag depending on session host.
5. More Circuits, I'd like to see more of the F1 Circuits in Forza.
6. Removal of the locked tuning setup feature, when I first started off I used to buy storefront setups and would often find myself saying "If only I could add more over-steer".
7. Removal of the retarded higher gear = smaller turning circle bullcrap, if I'm going 50mph I should be able to turn as tightly in 3rd Gear as I would in 2nd etc.

And lastly;

8. Formula 1 cars, will never happen though since Codemasters owns the digital rights to anything F1 related. Which sucks considering how much of a disappointment F1 2010 was, hopefully F1 2011 will actually be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:05 pm

i just want the ME-four twelve to make a comeback.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:03 pm

i would like to see tire wear and pitting play a bigger part in races.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4   Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Features you would like to see in FM3 or FM4
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community :: Archives-
Jump to: