Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

What music do you like to drive to?

Go down 
+9
SoulTerror08
xVampirAx
hillcrest34
mr harms
Triplel lee
samohtski
Marxist Llama
terminator1177
Saltine713
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:51 am

i sorta tone it it regardless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:25 pm

try cruising to johnny cash. tis awesome. it burns burns burns the ring of fire
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Linkin Park is good for me. I have a lot of music editing software. I usually mix up the tracks and make my own versions. Very entertaining, both doing it, and listening to it after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:15 pm

I love racing to some good rock, or country. Just gets me going, and by the time i realize it ive done 12 laps. good distraction Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:54 am

Though my tastes range from Puccini to System of a down, when I'm racing it's mainly Electro stuff for me.
stuff like:

BT (escm)
Chemical Bros
DJ Shadow/Unkle
Faithless
aphex twin

etc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:24 am

I like listening to some Killswitch Engage, Metallica etc i usually put my ipod on shuffle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:57 am

I mostly listen to DJ's when I'm driving, anything with a good solid beat on it.
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:20 am

Like dance beats? Electric?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:11 pm

metal all the way man
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:14 pm

It really depends on what I am doing and what mood I am in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:09 am

Chileanreaper wrote:
in forza it doesn't matter but in RL for loooooooong trips like to H2O international i will some times listen to trance but 99.9% of the time is rock... any really. i have a list it just would take way too long to type...

so i'll copy and paste from FB, keep in mind this list is old and hasn't been updated in 2-3 years.

Rage Against The Machine!!!,
Linkin Park,
Say Anything,
Atreyu,
Hatebreed,
Metalica,
Chevelle,
System of a down,
Sum 41,
Blink 182,
Bush,
Slipknot,
Saliva,
Alien Ant Farm,
Crossfade,
Papa Roach,
Styles Of Beyond,
Static X,
Nirvana,
Breaking Benjamin,
Gorillaz,
Audioslave,
Blue october,
Korn,
Evanesence,
Madina lake,
Incubus,
Stonesour,
Puddle of mudd,
Nickelback,
30 seconds to mars,
Skindred,
3 doors down,
Disturbed,
Godsmack,
Three days grace,
Beasty Boys,
Lostprophets,
Ramstein,
Project 86,
Smile empty soul,
Far-Less,
anberlin,
Ben moody,
Drowning pool,
Strata,
Finger eleven,
Edgewater,
Trapt,
Mark collie,
Thousand foot krutch,
The classic crime,
Snowbreed,
Mae,
Underoath,
Dead poetic,
Emery,
Spoken,
Nine Inch Nails,
Angels and airwaves,
Skillet,
Dream Theater,
Seether,
Decyfer Down,
Red,
Diciple,
Hollywood Undead,
Raunchy,
Flipsyde,
Eminem,
Lustra,
Metric,
Dayglo Abortions,
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,
Queens Of The Stone Age,
Limp Bizkit,
Stateless,
Billy Talent,
Finch,
Flobots,
Coheed and Cambria,
Apocolyptica,
A Day To Remember,
The Devil Wears Prada,
dynamite hack,
zebrahead,
framing hanley,
dimmu borgir,
stuck in khaos,
meshugga,
six feet under,
cannibal corpse,
Ludo,
My Lady Peace,
April sixth,
Lupe Fiasco,
C. Hamilton,
Tool,
Prodigy,
Gabriel Mann,
Perimeter of the Void,
I Set My Friends On Fire,
With Man Comes Massacre

to list a few...

I Have a TWIN! cheers lol!

I have allmost 410Gb of all this Kinda Stuff Very Happy Itunes cant handle it all :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Anything really, as long as its me the open road my dog and the sound of my blow off valve and (I dont have a boost leak) (or snapping axles) I will listen to anything from Taylor Swift (I really want to pull a K-FED on her) to Jay Z to 3 Doors Down to Aerosmith to tool. I like it all, but right now i have the band Metric unplug set they did here in Toronto on repeat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Jean Michel Jarre guys then 30 seconds to mars. Metallica are good to listen too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:55 pm

INSECTOSAURUS 2 wrote:
Jean Michel Jarre guys

Another tech head! Nice. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Saltine713 wrote:
Some rock usually is nice, but I like hearing the music of my 5.0 DOHC 500 HP GT500 engine. It is nice when just fooling around.
never heard of them... any good?
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:59 pm

Deadly Zen 08 wrote:
Saltine713 wrote:
Some rock usually is nice, but I like hearing the music of my 5.0 DOHC 500 HP GT500 engine. It is nice when just fooling around.
never heard of them... any good?

Ha! What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Gt500-crate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Five finger Death Punch,Rosemary's Billygoat,Blue Aeroplanes,Lamb Of God that type of stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:25 pm

I listen to a lot of gaming podcasts so I tend to go through those while I'm driving. I don't need to listen to any dialogue or story in game so I get a lot of work done there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:00 pm

dance tunes, hip hop, maybe a bit of rock in there but something with a good beat and motivating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Seems this thread died, but I got bored and searched music.

Music I listen to in the car, usually ranges from Hatebreed, to Zebrahead, tone it down to some Tech N9ne, ICP, Go to some of my Hardstyle, and then some Kid Cudi in between. Breaking Benjamin, Rammstein, Jukebox the Ghost, and just a lot of stuff that seems to feel good.

Mostly Hatebreed though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:18 am

I listen to a lot of music while driving, but most of the time Drum and Bass dj's from which my favorite is SubFocus.
I also listen to the gorillaz now and then or other happy making music.
Gives a bit of the mario kart feeling to the game haha
Back to top Go down
Marxist Llama
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Marxist Llama

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:23 pm

I listen to the game's soundtrack. I'm too lazy to plug in my iPod, besides, most of my music isn't good driving music. Except for Pink Floyd, everything's better with Pink Floyd.
IRL I drive playing Pink Floyd, as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
samohtski
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
samohtski

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:13 pm

'Tallica, Muse, Dream Theatre, Porcupine Tree etc...

And for some reason Sigur Ros works well on the occasional long race!
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:43 am

Hardstyle :$
But most of the times i have 3fm (radio) on really loud.
Back to top Go down
mr harms
mr harms

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:06 am

rock, metal, just about anything with decent guitars/creativity, has to hold my interest....if it sounds like someone with a keyboard, drum machine, and a computer (basically EVERYTHING on the radio)...no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What music do you like to drive to?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next