Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

V8 Supercars series

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Santy x Claws
Santy x Claws

V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:12 pm

EZT MAKO 6669 wrote:
Fun race, these cars are a handful but fun to drive. Kept pushing for better laps times without losing it. My fingers were numb by the end!!

with more people it will be better at one stage I went sideways to much and slowed down from like 170km/h down to 90km/h to prevent spinning completely, and at that point you gained like 200 metres on me cos you were already on the fastest straight and I was two corners behind barely moving and on the dirt and couldnt get that power down for like 1 second until I got off the dirt.

my father taught me how to predict the moves of my opponents, it one reason why I do so well in Tae Kwon Doe and Kickboxing, also a huge reason behind, my success with BF3 and to some extent forza, it was how I passed you on the first corner Mako was because I knew how you raced, you were a clean and considerate racer and I used that to my advantage, I knew you would move out of the way when you knew I was gonna pass you ( pick up on the driving styles of other players quickly) however I knew holding that lead would be difficult, so I ended up pushing to hard and making mistakes.

just to point this out to other people, because I am in the progress of recovering from being a chronic alcoholic and a drug user, I may be unable or just unwilling to host races, because I may be to tense or stressed to host it, If I wish to keep the love of my life and my sense of self decency and my place in the amateur world kickboxing tournament, I have to sober up.

I will try my best to host the race and be there it is just tough times at the moment

so it maybe best just to msg me to be sure if I am hosting the race or not. I should fine for it though.

Back to top Go down
http://flyingkiwiracing.webs.com/
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:45 am

I also study my opponents. I knew you would push it too hard at some point, especially knowing I was running fairly quick lap times. You just gave me my opportunity earlier than I expected. :p
Back to top Go down
Santy x Claws
Santy x Claws

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:18 pm

EZT MAKO 6669 wrote:
I also study my opponents. I knew you would push it too hard at some point, especially knowing I was running fairly quick lap times. You just gave me my opportunity earlier than I expected.  :p

lol I think its time for a rofl copter
Back to top Go down
Santy x Claws
Santy x Claws

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 am

who is racing this weekend.

i have decided to not be a suffering sod coming of the demon water we alcohol and decided I am up for the race!
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:15 am

I'm going to see my mom today for her B-Day. I should be back in time for the race, but I can't say 100%.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:49 am

I don't know what's more fun in these races, driving the car or listening to Syko's..um...."commentary"!
Back to top Go down
Santy x Claws
Santy x Claws

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:57 pm

EZT MAKO 6669 wrote:
I don't know what's more fun in these races, driving the car or listening to Syko's..um...."commentary"!
I try to entertain : )
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:32 am

We racing this week bud?
Back to top Go down
Santy x Claws
Santy x Claws

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:07 pm

EZT MAKO 6669 wrote:
We racing this week bud?
Oh yeah that reminds me my forza disc got ruined during a earthquake today which made my Xbox jump therefore ruining the disc, and I can't get it fixed till Monday....so yeah no race Sad
Back to top Go down
Santy x Claws
Santy x Claws

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:33 am

I am in aussie for a kickboxing tournament and I am not sure if I will be home on time on sunday for the race, I will let you guys know if I am gonna be able to host the race.

on a more positive note my forza disc has been fixed I just forgot to pick it up before I left for the airport.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:15 pm

I hope your back in time as I'm looking forward to some more barbequed Kiwi!!
Back to top Go down
Santy x Claws
Santy x Claws

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:44 pm

EZT MAKO 6669 wrote:
I hope your back in time as I'm looking forward to some more barbequed Kiwi!!
Im always roasted Smile
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:25 pm

DOH!!! I was on an extended holiday weekend and forgot all about this. Hope I didn't miss anything.
Back to top Go down
Santy x Claws
Santy x Claws

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:43 pm

EZT MAKO 6669 wrote:
DOH!!! I was on an extended holiday weekend and forgot all about this. Hope I didn't miss anything.
nope I has been holding off the race until we get more people. the new boy Ratrunnerg has been unavailable and so have the others I have invited to race.

and besides I have been playing payday 2
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:56 am

OK cool. Keep me posted.
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:51 am

If there is a race this weekend I'm keep to jump in! I'm in Adelaide (+9:30) so that would make the start time 11:30am?
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Holy cornbeef, Hillcrest... Long time no see! Where have you been these days? LOL
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 5:16 am

It's been a while, I switched from night shift to day shift at work and have been focusing in lot on uni lately. And I went through a period of only playing e mass effects and battlefield 3
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Well I'm glad everything's going well for you and glad to have you back, bud!

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread lol...
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:47 am

How have you been ceej?

Also I've got a car ready to go for Sunday of we are racing!
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:40 am

Hey Hill, good to see you again! Look forward to seeing you on the track. Been a long time since we've tangled.
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:17 am

Been better, Sam. But good overall. Hope to start racing with you again soon.
Back to top Go down
Santy x Claws
Santy x Claws

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:32 am

hey do we have more drivers now? if so cornbeef awesome! next week sound good, my kickboxing has finished for the year so I should be more readily available to play.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:11 pm

cheers 
Back to top Go down
Santy x Claws
Santy x Claws

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:14 pm

race in 45 minutes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V8 Supercars series   V8 Supercars series - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V8 Supercars series
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next