Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway   Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:28 am

Welcome drivers to Race 3! This 50 lap event will be held at the Sedona Raceway Park Speedway on Saturday, August 4th. Qualifying will again begin at 9:30 pm est, with the main event immediately following. This is a standard race, 50 laps, sim damage, one pit required. We will be driving the standard build cars (PI R2808).

Race notes:

Sedona Speedway is the shortest oval on the circuit. Lap times range from mid 27's for the fastest drivers, up to 31's for the slower drivers. Much like Motegi, the track is asymmetrical, with the radius and degree of banking varying between turns 1+2 and 3+4. Get off your line at either end and the banking will carry you up into the wall. The front stretch is slightly longer than the back stretch. Though speeds on the front stretch reach 190+ mph, handling should be favored over top speed, as consistent lap times will be key to doing well.

The pit exit puts you back on the track almost in the middle of turns one and two. This of course is very close to the racing line, which cuts to the inside of turn two right down to the white line. Drivers exiting the pits must be aware of the oncoming traffic and position themselves accordingly. Again, good communication will be key to an incident free race. Drivers at race speed are again asked to exercise caution when approaching others exiting the pits.

Good luck everyone!!

Questions or comments, feel free to post here.

Mako
Back to top Go down
SPECIALJ86
SPECIALJ86

PostSubject: Re: Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway   Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:00 am

Hi fellow competitors and Special J Teammates i just wanted to let you know or remind you that Special J will not be attending the Nascar Race Saturday night as i have a Family Reunion to attend Three in one to be exact my dads mothers side & both sides of my moms side. I wont be coming home that night as i will be pretty well Smashed on Southern Comfort & Beer. So i just wanted to tell you that and hope you have a Great Race. Good Luck DB & Turtle. I except there to be a replay sent to me of our teams perfromance .

Drive Hard & Stay Safe!!!!

Yours Truely,
Special J
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway   Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:06 am

I don't know J, without you there I feel your team may falter!
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway   Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Nah we all good. Podiums will continue as expected.
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway   Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Going to try and make this race....
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway   Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:35 pm

turtletime74 wrote:

You MIGHT get one, if your lucky!
Back to top Go down
SPECIALJ86
SPECIALJ86

PostSubject: Re: Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway   Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:56 pm

MAKO 6669 wrote:
turtletime74 wrote:

You MIGHT get one, if your lucky!

Oh we Got A Secret weapon and we plan on taking two of the 3 spots in the podium!!!! Make Me Proud Special J Motorsports
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway   Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:46 am

Race 3 Results:

EZT uncabunca - 100 pts
DBF - 98 points
Mako - 96 pts
CJ - 94 pts

Team EZT - 10 pts
Team Special J - 8 pts
Team FKR - 6 pts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway   Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race 3, Sedona Raceway Park Speedway
Page 1 of 1