Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Camaro SSX Spec Series

Go down 
+9
DBF2KILLER
HLR Rokko
EZT Ironhide
SamSQAUTCH
Bad0Karma
SPECIALJ86
EZT MAKO 6669
turtletime74
SoulTerror08
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Add the Mustang Laguna Seca model?
Yes
Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 am

Unfortunately the coyote motor swap has been removed and the Boss hasn't showed up in game yet or I would have hit the million mile mark with that car by now.
Back to top Go down
EZT Ironhide
EZT Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:26 am

Even if you add the ford to the series, I'll still be wearing my bowtie to the party!
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckracing.freeforums.org
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:51 am

I should be able to come up with a similar build even though it won't have the correct motor.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:22 pm

After running a few laps on Laguna Seca, the two cars appear to be equal with the builds I have posted.
Back to top Go down
EZT RacerX
EZT RacerX

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Hey!!! Count me in on this one... I'll be in a Chevy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Im in. Havent done an endurance race in a while.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:52 pm

These are not endurance races. Should only be about 40 minutes max. Still interested?
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:50 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:49 am

could use a few tunes for the camaro if anyone has any.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:50 am

I got the Mustang but not the Camaro. Are we including Mustang?
Back to top Go down
EZT Ironhide
EZT Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Hey soul, can you gift me the SSX logo?
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:31 pm

If someone could send me the Mustang setup that would be appreciated. Thanks
Back to top Go down
EZT RacerX
EZT RacerX

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:17 pm

If I could get the SSX logo too that would be sweet!!! TY...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:04 pm

Yes Im still interested.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Yes the Mustang will be included. I'm going to go ahead and send the builds out to everyone in the series. These builds just have a tuning calculator tune on them.

Violation I will send you the SSX logo.

Bone Daddy I'll send you a FR or you can send me one if you get to it first so I can send you the SSX logo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Also could you send me the Camaro And Mustang specs please. Im probably switch between the two
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Bruce, I sent you a FR earlier today. If you have accepted it, when I get home from work I'll send it over to you real quick.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:41 pm

I have posted the Mustang build.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:54 am

I would like to as a group re-evaluate the Mustang. Admitting that I am neither the fastest nor the best driver here, I found the Camaro to be MUCH faster.

I took both cars to Laguna to test them. I ran them exactly as Soul sent them to me, only adjusting the brake pressures. Both cars had very good tunes, stable and easy to drive hard, so no issues with handling that would affect my testing. They were both equal in that respect.

I ran pretty consistent 1:36's in the Mustang, could possibly get into the 1:35's with a good lap.

In the Camaro I easily ran 1:33's.

I could probably shave a second or two off the Mustang's time if I tuned it myself, but it stands to reason I could do the same with the Camaro.

I just want to make sure the two cars are in fact equally matched before we proceed. I refuse to drive the Camaro just because it's the "better" car, if you follow my meaning, but as it stands now I see absolutely no chance of competing with it in the Mustang with the likes of Violation and Rokko behind the wheel.
Back to top Go down
EZT Ironhide
EZT Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:14 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:51 am

I tested at road atlana last night, got the mustang to run the same times as I was in the camaro.

But it took ~620hp to do so and some other build changes. I believe it's sitting right at S665 right now.
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:16 am

MAKO 6669 wrote:
I would like to as a group re-evaluate the Mustang. Admitting that I am neither the fastest nor the best driver here, I found the Camaro to be MUCH faster.

Just like real life!! You fjord guys should be used to this by now! Twisted Evil Cool

DB, Turtle, Jason and myself tried the mustang last night in many different configurations, and it just won't keep up. We should run this as Soul intended, with just Camaros.

Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:20 am

Hey, your a pretty funny guy! Then again, any guy in a bowtie is funny!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:34 pm

I think I have the closest build that will match numbers with Camaro but it is tough to match the times the Camaro gets. I will send it to DB and Rokko to see if it holds up. Currently they are +1 seconds faster than me in Camaro so I got some work to do.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:52 am

Never noticed the new posts in here. If anyone has a better build for the Mustang to make them equal, I'm all for that. I want this to be an even race. If it does become to much of a hassle, I will just can the stang though.

I had only ran the two cars on Laguna Seca and not many laps at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SSX Spec Series   Camaro SSX Spec Series - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camaro SSX Spec Series
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next