Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I

Go down 
+7
HLR Rokko
turtletime74
SoulTerror08
EZT MAKO 6669
Bush ookie
bloozmahn
Toasterr x
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:43 am

If the race is this weekend, I will be there. Due to the hurricane we decided just to be safe and push our vacation back to the 10th. So if we are racing this weekend, expect to see me in my Volkswagen Beetle GT3RS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:52 am

MAKO 6669 wrote:
turtletime74 wrote:
I don't want to upset noone but feel like IVPC has has its image tarnish and I'm not cool with that. Technically IVPC will be down 2 members because bobbo will be on vacation.

The clubs image has not been tarnished by one members idiotic comments. Leaving only three Porsche drivers makes it more of a Vette club competition than a club vs club event. Hardly worth the effort under those circumstances. Just my opinion.

I agree and would add some stuff too but i didn't what to go in some arguing war over a game and a dying club especially with Turtle for who i have massive respect, everyone has they own reasons i was just hoping we could end this two races normally and leave it like that...But after everything that happened and now at this stage with only 3 of us in the game (i know 3 of us can still take the victory) it is making me wonder is there really any point in running this last races, if they beat us it will be only because of politics...
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:09 pm

I had a good conversation last night with the boys and they urge me to continue in the Porsche as this needs to be finished the right way. Not trying to sound like an cornbeef or create problems I shall continue in my McDonald's sponsored Porsche for one more weekend so as can do this. I apologize to all that I may have offended with my actions this past few weeks.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:10 am

You sir, have no need to apologize for anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Race #7 (Le Mans) Results:
1st: GGGSpeed (911)
2nd: DBF2Killer (Corvette)
3rd: Turtle (911)
4th: Bobbo (911)
5th: Minim (Corvette)
6th: Dominic Mako (911)
7th: SoulTerror (Corvette)

Race #8 (Tsukuba) Results:

1st: Dominic Mako (911)
2nd: Bobbo (911)
3rd: GGGSpeed
4th: Minim (Corvette)
5th: Turtle (911)
6th: Soulterror (Corvette)
7th: DBF2Killer (Corvette)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Driver standings:
1st: GGGSpeed - 72 points
2nd: Minim - 46 points
3rd: Bobbo - 39 points
4th: Dominic Mako - 34 points
5th: DBFKiller - 30 points
6th: Turtle - 29 points
7th: BUSH ookie - 21 points
8th: Rokko - 13 points
9th: Rehab Jeff - 11 points
10th: SoulTerror - 6 point
11th: Face Taker - 4 points
12th: Mako - 3 points

Club Standings:
IVPC - 130 points
FLR CC - 98 points
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:45 pm

I just want to say thank you to everyone that participated. The driver standings aren't a complete list of everyone that raced, since we had some races with more drivers than places for points. There were some incidences throughout the 4 weeks, including a little off-site drama, but I'm glad we were able to come together like men and see this through. Elliott and Earnhardt hated each other, but it made for great duels on the track. Sometimes a little animosity makes for entertaining races.

Congrats to GGGSpeed who won the individual driver points pretty handily, with a bevy of overall wins. Minim and Bobbo also had some great races, rounding out the top 3.

I also want to thank Turtle for helping me track the times from lobby two in the first few weeks, which saved me a bit of time for watching the replays.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:22 pm

NP and glad this finished without much ado.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:23 am

THis series was so fun, I really wished we could have did it in FM4, but since to EA being idiots, they won't let us Sad, will always be fun racing with you guys in any series
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4