Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

what the hell? in a good way though

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mr harms
mr harms

what the hell? in a good way though Empty
PostSubject: what the hell? in a good way though   what the hell? in a good way though Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:42 pm

so last night i was putting a couple cars up for auction that i dont use and when i came back to it this morning everything was as usual

except one thing.....the D class mazda rx8 was bid on 60 times and sold for 3.5 million bucks? im not complaining just wondering why on earth someone would want to pay that much for a 20k car slightly upped with a basic paint....oh well....chalk up a W for this guy cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what the hell? in a good way though   what the hell? in a good way though Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:57 pm

lol that's interesting Razz

What did you have painted on there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what the hell? in a good way though   what the hell? in a good way though Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:34 am

Yes, Id like to know your secret.
Back to top Go down
mr harms
mr harms

PostSubject: Re: what the hell? in a good way though   what the hell? in a good way though Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:45 am

i really have nooo idea...it was just a basic line paint.....strangest thing eva....sooo i bought a speed 12, along with some others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what the hell? in a good way though   what the hell? in a good way though Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:41 am

Try it again with the same paint, see if you're onto something
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: what the hell? in a good way though   what the hell? in a good way though Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:51 am

Lucky bugger.. I'm never able to sell anything for much over 50k on the auction house..

Though the other week, I bought a Burtone (spelling?) for 800k & didnt like it so sold it (hoping for 800k back) & got 1.1m Razz
Nothing done to it really, just slightly upped the PI & added go-faster stripes...

& yeah, what Minim said, you might have a winning paint Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what the hell? in a good way though   what the hell? in a good way though Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:17 am

I sold a Ferrari P4 for 7.7 mill after getting it for free. Also sold an Evo 10 with one of the worst paints I've ever done and only tuned to B500 for 2 mill.

From my experience the auction house moves in mysterious ways, we should repent, for one day the auction house will rain it's vengeance upon us.....or something like that.
Back to top Go down
mr harms
mr harms

PostSubject: Re: what the hell? in a good way though   what the hell? in a good way though Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:30 am

people are silly....but as long as i benefit from it i guess its fine by me
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: what the hell? in a good way though   what the hell? in a good way though Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:29 am

I think your paint might have hypnotized them.
Back to top Go down
Soulfire XP
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Soulfire XP

PostSubject: Re: what the hell? in a good way though   what the hell? in a good way though Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:24 am

I remember seeing a stock mines skyline with no paint selling for 22 mill with 30 bids ages ago got not idea why it was bid so high
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: what the hell? in a good way though   what the hell? in a good way though Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:44 pm

It could be glitchers trying to cover themselves up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the hell? in a good way though   what the hell? in a good way though Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what the hell? in a good way though
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community :: Archives-
Jump to: