Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Around the World and Back

Go down 
+9
VVV GGspeed
EZT Ironhide
Toasterr x
Retpetty
HLR Rokko
EZT MAKO 6669
Rockon2dawn
ThE BiG BrIKK
Saltine713
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Around the World and Back - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:05 am

For Lobby 1? If so, I have it and can send it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:44 am

Good idea CJ! Much easier than what I was doing.
Back to top Go down
cloughie71
cloughie71

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Alright chaps.....

Does anyone know what's happening with tonight's ATWAB race in lobby 2?

GGGspeed is no longer in it is he? With him taking over as host from Squid that still leaves lobby 2 without a host - I'm up for hosting if people can confirm who's racing....

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:39 pm

I have talked with squidFIN and he said that he was going to be away until the 29th.
So... I guess it's up to Cloughie71 or the other few people who are still racing in Lobby 2.

Whoever's hosting needs to talk to me so they know what to do for the lobbies.

- CJ
Back to top Go down
cloughie71
cloughie71

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Ok cool I'll have a go at hosting this one.

What do I need to know besides who's racing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:48 pm

I'll PM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Lobby 1:

I just realized I'm going to be gone for a better part of 3 hours, and I was literally ready for tonight's race. Now I'm downed about it because I won't be able to race for tonight. But, my question to you is, how do you feel about pushing tonight's race to tomorrow night instead?

Edit: Toaster can't make it either. If there's anyone else that can't make it, please PM me right away! And then we can push tonight's race to tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Cloughie, don't forget to post the race results tonight.
Back to top Go down
B4D B0Y69

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Cheers cloughie for hosting (and waiting for me Smile ). @ CJ, I think he said he would be posting results in the morning, after he gets the times off the replay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Aight, Thanks bud.
Back to top Go down
cloughie71
cloughie71

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Race results from Race 2 Lobby 2 as follows:

B4D B0Y69 -4 1st
Cloughie71 -4 2nd
squidFIN -1 DNS
GGGspeed -2 DNS
The Face Taker -3 DNS

Rather embarrassingly I thought I'd saved the replay however I can't find it so not sure what happened there.

B4D B0Y69's best lap was a 1:19 while mine was mid 1:20 and I think the gap between us at the end was 15 seconds or so.

@ B4D B0Y69 - no worries mate - thanks for turning up Wink
Back to top Go down
graylydolphin
graylydolphin

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Saturday would be ok with me. But we have a race for Saturday already so do you want to have both races?
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:54 pm

If there are any time issues, please contact the other drivers in your lobby, you can change the times if they agree.

Also, it seems that there is either too little participation in this tourney or that a lot of people did not have time or like the style.

If enough people get DNS or just can't make it, I'm not sure if the prize justifies the tourney. The FvCvD was a huge hit and we need to bring something back like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:43 am

Dolphin, great question. We would definitely run both races on Saturday. Maybe do one race, cool down for a half hour to practice on the other track, and then have that race?
Back to top Go down
cloughie71
cloughie71

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:30 am

I'm currently 50/50 regarding the 3rd race tonight as I'm not sure if I'll be back home in time for starting at 8 or 9pm.

Having said that I'll try and get on here with an update a bit later and if I can't make it then would really appreciate a reschedule.

So who exactly is left in Lobby 2? As far as I'm aware there are only 3 of us left - myself, B4DB0Y and The Face Taker is that correct?
Back to top Go down
graylydolphin
graylydolphin

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:15 pm

If you want to end the DNS problem just extend the final lap time. Example change it from say 30 seconds to 90 seconds. That should give everyone a chance to finish each race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:39 pm

DNS Stands for Did Not Start
DNF Stands for Did Not Finish

I have made a mistake myself during the setups of the first race.

BTW Lobby 1, we will be running the last night's Race tonight at around 5PM GMT -5,
and then we'll run tonight's race at the original time at 8PM GMT -5 tonight.

I have sent a XBL message to everyone in Lobby 1, so hopefully I'll see some responses soon.

Hope to see you there!

- CJ
Back to top Go down
cloughie71
cloughie71

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Sorry 4 the late notice chaps but I'm not gonna make tonights race.

Any chance of a reschedule?
Back to top Go down
B4D B0Y69

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:54 am

Cloughy, rather than go round on my own, I'll reschedule for whenever's convenient for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cloughie71
cloughie71

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:59 am

Good man B4D B0Y lol

Let me know when's best - I could probably do tonight after the BTCC thing if you like or possibly even tomorrow before the next round of ATWAB.

Let me know what you think.

Oh and BTW I think Face Taker is still technically in the series but will only be taking part when he can.

Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:16 pm

I'm sorry, but this series isn't picking up like it should.

Salt, this is a good idea, but it's just planned in the wrong dates for most of everyone.

Can we reschedule this series later towards fall?
Back to top Go down
B4D B0Y69

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Can someone give me a clue as to what is happening? This felt like a really good tourny and now I feel I'm just sat here being overtaken by tumbleweeds?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Apparently it seems as this tournament is ending because of the lack of participation for a number of reasons.

1. It was planned at the wrong time.

2. Salt admitted it himself.

3. We're going to reschedule this until later this fall Smile

Any questions, feel free to send me a PM. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the World and Back   Around the World and Back - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Around the World and Back
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5