Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED

Go down 
+11
Toasterr x
bloozmahn
EZT MAKO 6669
Triplel lee
hillcrest34
VVV GGspeed
HLR Rokko
The Face Taker
Marxist Llama
turtletime74
Bad0Karma
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

When do you want the Races?
Every Weekend
FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Every Other Weekend
FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:45 am

I will send the Z4 Smile
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:55 am

Thanks man! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:43 am

2 questions,

Can I change the Rim style to Gram Lights 57 OPTIMIZE?, they look better and do naff all to the PI

And is it just spec parts or can I not fiddle with the tuning setup either?, because the setup is
un-drivable for me
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:51 am

Oh wait, i need XBL to send a car... :\
But i ran out of money to buy some
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:51 pm

I Am Afroduck wrote:
2 questions,

Can I change the Rim style to Gram Lights 57 OPTIMIZE?, they look better and do naff all to the PI

And is it just spec parts or can I not fiddle with the tuning setup either?, because the setup is
un-drivable for me

You can adjust the tune anyway you want Ducky, you just can't change the build. As for the rims, that will be up to Bobbo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:42 pm

The Face Taker wrote:
I hate to be complaining, but I still havnt got any tunes yet..

Send me whatever you need driving Smile

Well I need to know what car you wanna drive, check out the list of cars that are still eligible and let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:57 pm

CallMehDaRkSiDe wrote:
The Face Taker wrote:

Well I need to know what car you wanna drive, check out the list of cars that are still eligible and let me know Smile

Errrmm either the SLS, Z4, Porsche, LFA ? They all seem to have less people wanting to drive them, could I have a look at those please Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:09 pm

The Face Taker wrote:
CallMehDaRkSiDe wrote:
The Face Taker wrote:

Errrmm either the SLS, Z4, Porsche, LFA ? They all seem to have less people wanting to drive them, could I have a look at those please Smile

Your wish has been granted Smile, I will send them asap Smile
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Cheers Darkside Smile
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Word of mouth is that the first track is Sebring. I'm running a 2:04.4, just to see where that stacks up xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Pretty happy with how my LFA is progressing, I'm still happy to run with someone else if they want, the LFA is a cracking car
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:41 pm

i would run the LFA in a heartbeat if someone has a STIG code they don't need Razz

1:27s so far at Laguna, anyone else run a car yet?

Last edited by Bad0Karma on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Bad0Karma wrote:
i would run the LFA in a heartbeat if someone has a STIG code they don't need Razz

on a side note - i still am looking for Porsche GT2 tunes (not for this series). need the RWD tunes, I already have AWD. Cannot get competitive times with that nice looking car as RWD sadly Sad

Thats a shame, guess I'm still on my todd. Come on guys the LFA is an OUTSTANDING car!
Back to top Go down
EZT Ironhide
EZT Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:33 pm

I am with you duck!! I am in with the LF-A!!
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckracing.freeforums.org
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:37 am

Seeing as all the good cars have been taken & teamed up already, it looks like I'm gonna be sitting alone in the SLS AMG..

Soo wish I could've been quicker getting my name down for the LFA - It is an awsome car...

EDIT: Scratch that. I'm going to run the Z4, Its alot nicer to drive & after reading that the races are gonna be an hour long - I'd rather drive the slower, more fun car & come last. Than trying to fight the car & come last Razz

So yeah, I'm in the Z4 now Smile
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:54 am

Cool stuff Very Happy Good to see how the Z4 will stack up in a racing environment since it's really the uinderdog car of the nine.

One more driver to make it two full lobbies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:08 am

HLR VIOLATION wrote:
I am with you duck!! I am in with the LF-A!!

Are we a team? I've no idea what's going on :S
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:17 am

I've heard rumors of this being a team event now too? Wtf's going on, why all the secrecy on this event? Why was sebring replaced with laguna? The GT work better there? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:54 am

Apparently it's now a team series based on the cars. Is a little weird how this is being set-up, but whatever. The GT works everywhere!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:18 am

MAKO 6669 wrote:
Apparently it's now a team series based on the cars. Is a little weird how this is being set-up, but whatever. The GT works everywhere!

I heard we're racing through forests lined with gumdrops and buttercups.....can someone confirm this?
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:32 pm

i heard was team based based on car

Sebring was removed because it wouldn't have been competative for all cars. the only cars that would have fought for the lead were Ferrari, Austin, and LFA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:10 pm

MAKO 6669 wrote:

Everything is explained in the PM, plus not in the PM, but I announced the time distances for each race Smile
Back to top Go down
EZT Ironhide
EZT Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:29 pm

I think this will be an awesome series. I am looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckracing.freeforums.org
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:59 pm

This does sound like a great series, its gonna be alot of fun..

But. I'm not gonna lie. I hope that I'm not alone in the Z4, as its not the fastest of cars & I really dont wanna be stuck at the back of the team championship with a massive points defference...
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:25 pm

I was just wondering..

Is there any restrictions/guidelines we've got to follow for the cars paint design? Just the usual driver number & GT?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next