Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

So you think you can drive a race car?

Go down 
+5
Placebo Jeffect
bloozmahn
HLR Rokko
turtletime74
EZT MAKO 6669
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

The Ford won't be it
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:36 pm

8pm I can't make.
Shame cause I was getting used to racing with no hud Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Oh snap, wait. Did you say no HUD?! I better read the rules. Hahaha What did I get into there?
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Yeah from what I can tell no hud/speedo or braking line. ABS is only assist that's allowed.
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:46 pm

1:25:044 is my best...Been hitting low 1:25s consistently even with some sliding. Cannot find a car to beat my 8C...worked with the Ferrari CS last night and it was next best (so long as it has no roll-bar cutting the windshield in half horizontally...)

The Porsche 959 was about 1 second slower but had the best view of cars i tried (i just assume run over my foot before getting in the ford)
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:18 pm

But Karma that Ford will love you so much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:24 pm

I've been able to get "that Ford" down to mid 1:25 for a single lap, but I'm basically all over the track for most laps. I'll need to put in a ton of work if I'll be

A) Competitive
B) Not a hazard

Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:21 pm

I'm IN...PAID...I will go in one of the Porsche's Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Hey, only one other person has paid for their vinyl for this series. Get crackin' people!
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:23 pm

1:24:805! WOOOOO bout freakin time in the 1:24s...was dirty from the previous lap but was on lap 19 of 20 in a race vs S class cars Very Happy can't wait for this race
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:36 pm

I haven't even decided what car I'm going to use lol!
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:39 pm

8c still my best, Challenge Stradale, Porsche 959, Q1, NSX...then the rest were like 1 second back
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:07 am

Race Results:

1st-Fantomas
2nd-GGGspeed
3rd-BadOKarma
4th-Mako 6669
5th-Dominic Mako
6th-Turtletime74

Congrats to the top three, that was some great driving. We will transfer your winnings the next time we are online together. Thanks to all of you for taking part in this. I felt this was a pretty good turnout.

I thought this was a great race, and I had a blast. It actually went better than I expected it to. I thought it would be a bump fest, to be honest, but it was very clean and superbly driven. A credit to the skills of the drivers here! If there is enough interest in running some more of these, I will definitely schedule another one.

Thanks again guys,

Mako
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:25 am

I was hoping to make it, but we where running late and my daughter really wanted to play Mario Kart. I jumped on to see if hopefully you guys where running late, but you had already started.
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:20 am

Was an awesome race Mako. Hope we do some more. Once again you and I had some sweet battles Smile always a pleasure
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:30 am

It was fun and next time I'll practice more so I want be so far behind.
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:54 am

Great race everyone definitely I'm up for some more if you organize it again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:25 pm

This was a true "expert" race. A new game for me with cockpit view and no assists. The only annoyance was to see another wheel and another pair of arms in front of me. GGG gave me a lot of work at the end. I almost gave up. Awesome race, please schedule another one. Well done Mako.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can drive a race car?   So you think you can drive a race car? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So you think you can drive a race car?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2