Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Japenese Musclecar Series

Go down 
+9
Om3ga73
Bad0Karma
hillcrest34
VVV GGspeed
bloozmahn
EZT Ironhide
EZT MAKO 6669
SoulTerror08
turtletime74
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Do we give restrictor to top 2 finishers per Lobby
yes
Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 I_vote_lcap30%Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
no
Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 I_vote_lcap70%Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:29 pm

turtletime74 wrote:
What brake pressure do you want on them.
I run at 150%
thanks man!
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:40 pm

I'll send them tonight
Back to top Go down
EZT Ironhide
EZT Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:29 am

very good race last night guys!!
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckracing.freeforums.org

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:49 am

HLR VIOLATION wrote:
very good race last night guys!!
Yes, my car had more top end speed mate. On the turns section, we were equal, but on the straight I passed you easily . Are we allowed to change cars ?
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Usually car changes are not allowed Fantomas.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Yea, I don't allow vehicle changes. why are you wanting to change?
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Make him drive a KIA! haha!
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:12 pm

What were the times in the race, just so I know how far behind I'll be.
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:31 am

We on for tonight? Its at the same time as Evo vs Wrx races? 2AM here Il go with Genesis....
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:37 am

yes
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:33 pm

Question was asked," Do we have to run same build for every race?" The answer is no,You just need to abide by rules of B500 and have vinyls on vehicle.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:25 pm

i bought my vinyls earlier in the week and i'm running the 80's rx7. kinda sucks that i can't use a cool paint because of the vinyl thing though..
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Sure you can Blooz.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:44 pm

correction: i can't use a storefront paint + a vinyl because they are locked. i can't paint for crap.. unless you're talking about a house.
Back to top Go down
Om3ga73

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:18 pm

MAKO 6669 wrote:
What were the times in the race, just so I know how far behind I'll be.

I'd like to know this too.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Ohhh, should of said something Blooz, I'd make something for you. What car you running? I won't have it done before you race tonight but I can have it done before next race.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:48 am

fantomas posed an interesting question to try and tighten up the field. In real life racing fast cars are given restrictors or weight/grip penalty. Does everyone agree they would like to in force a penalty for top finishers to try and close the gap. I personally don't like this as we all have the same rights to chose our own builds and penalizing people for being a great driver just seems wrong. I will give this a majority vote.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:22 am

RACE RESULTS and payout schedule added to first post
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:21 am

turtletime74 wrote:
fantomas posed an interesting question to try and tighten up the field. In real life racing fast cars are given restrictors or weight/grip penalty. Does everyone agree they would like to in force a penalty for top finishers to try and close the gap. I personally don't like this as we all have the same rights to chose our own builds and penalizing people for being a great driver just seems wrong. I will give this a majority vote.

I'm with you Turtle, that just seems wrong. By the numbers, none of the cars have that much of an advantage. Give everyone the exact same car, and someone will always be 2 sec faster than someone else.

So, I vote no.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:28 am

I agree with you guys, but at the same time this is a game and we all want to have fun, but when you have the same guys always winning, and by a huge lead it really drains the fun factor. I'm sur it takes it away from them as well when they get so far a head.

Friday nights Evo vs Wrx series was proof of this, everyone in the lobby but the leader and second place got over lapped by the leader and the two last place people got passed by the 2nd place person. Know that race did have some accidents, but that was just crazy. Wed night Karma and I thought Fantomas was going to over lap us.

We all know the better driver will win regardless of what car they are in for the most part, and maybe slowing them down a little will make the game a little funner for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:32 am

I vote no too. Fantomas is very fast and one heck of a tuner. That's a tough combo to beat. I like trying to keep up with him. Operative word there is "trying" Wink People like him make me work harder to be better.

If he wants to do something on his own that's fine, but I don't think we should mandate penalization for being too fast.

Another idea to vote on? We could allow Fantomas to change cars for this one series, to me this is a better solution than penalization. Probably isn't very fun for him to be just running laps once he gets by everybody.

Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:22 pm

I came up with this idea after saw the last races overall times. Just an idea guys . Peace.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:11 pm

This may be an idea for a future tournament. Let's not change things after the racing has started. It does have some merit to it.

An example of my earlier point. I used to do the weekly time trials every week. I could never get any closer than 2 secs of the leaders times, no matter how hard I tried. I would study their lines and watch their telemetry to no avail. I did them knowing I could never set a top ten time, but hoping just to set a respectable time and maybe win some credits from T10.

Doing them did, however, improve my racing skills I believe. Racing against Fantomas, GGG, and Rokko is having the same effect. It has raised the bar for all of us. If not for them, we all would have run around 2:16's or maybe 2:15's around that track and been happy with that.

I also see Soul's point as well. It is definitely more fun when you know you have a chance to win. It is also more fun to be racing others, rather than hotlapping by yourself, though that will inevitably happen for someone in a race. We should definitely investigate this system for future tournaments.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:55 pm

I agree with Rokk here as I would rather have to try harder and lose than know that I'm losing to someone who is handicapped. I have only gotten better because I have raced against guys like Mako, fantomas, and the HLR guys. I was just ok a year ago and not knowing what I was doing and some fast guys gave me insite into how to drive faster and better, because I could on occasion run fast I was never consistent and now I feel I more consistent and getting faster because of it. These are some of the best guys I have had the pleasure to share the track with and just when things are getting stale I learn new ways to tune, drive, and have fun. If someone is feeling beaten I apologize as I try to tune vehicles to consistent laps but can't always predict how things will work out.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:59 pm

If anyone feels like they would like to make a vehicle change to try and be more competitive please PM this week and I'll respond promptly. Thanks everyone for your input.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japenese Musclecar Series   Japenese Musclecar Series - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japenese Musclecar Series
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next