Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

WTCC Entry Thread

Go down 
+5
VVV GGspeed
Bad0Karma
Rockon2dawn
Callum The Stig
Toasterr x
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

WTCC Entry Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTCC Entry Thread   WTCC Entry Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:10 pm

I guess GGG needs to win more races! Very Happy

Congrats Ranger. And to you too Ducky on a great series! Wish I could have participated.
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: WTCC Entry Thread   WTCC Entry Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Yea congratulations to Ranger great series everyone..Thx R2D but what can i do cornbeef happens and like Mako says i need more wins but competition is good and its never easy...Thx to Afroduck too for great series and for providing me with great car and hope all the stuff passes ok so we can see you soon on the road again man...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTCC Entry Thread   WTCC Entry Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Thanks for the comments guys, but a championship is nothing without participants. It would not have been possible for this championship to work unless everybody joined in and helped out so you should all give yourself's a pat on the back. I think that the fact the championship has continued despite various setbacks is brilliant. I also think that the way in which members who are new to FLR have conducted themselves, as well as us more seasoned members, is a testament to the community and makes me realize what a great group we have assembled on our own slice of the net.

In short thank you to everyone who helped prepare the championship in its initial stages, to R2D and Luke for ensuring the smooth running of the championship despite my absence, GGGspeed for being a great teammate and finally everyone else who participated for making this a successful championship.

It was a shame you couldn't enter Mako, but I'm sure this championship will run again and hopefully, also hard luck GGG, your consistent but just need that bit of luck now.

Its Easter Holiday's in the UK for 2 weeks now, so hopefully it'll give me time to sort my head out.

Roll on Next season?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTCC Entry Thread   WTCC Entry Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Was a good Championship and an unlucky result for GGG. I look forward to the next one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WTCC Entry Thread   WTCC Entry Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Yeah, it was a great Championship & a bad do that GGG had to settle for second on wins again..

Somebody above me said that thier looking forward to the next one.. Umm I dont wanna give to much away just yet, but I believe our buddy R2D might be trying to put together an Opel Vs Vauxhall series Wink ...
... Well I hope he is, he's got me making the builds Razz
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: WTCC Entry Thread   WTCC Entry Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:53 am

Haha yep, i do plan on it Smile

Also, Face Taker's Mini series starts Wednesday next week at 8pm, i think Razz
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WTCC Entry Thread   WTCC Entry Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Rock!!!.. Hey Razz Umm I need a chat with you about the O vs V.. (Done some testing & got a few things to run past / suggest to you Smile)

& Yes, my Mini tournament is next week. Its exactly the same as time as WTCC was Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTCC Entry Thread   WTCC Entry Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTCC Entry Thread
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8