Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

World Touring Car Championship **Finished**

Go down 
+9
VVV GGspeed
Retpetty
xVampirAx
EZT Ironhide
hillcrest34
turtletime74
EZT MAKO 6669
Marxist Llama
Rockon2dawn
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:46 pm

xVampirAx wrote:
im intrested in doing this.shame i cannot race ford R500 cosworth or even a 190e.
when will you have a list of the cars that are alllowed for this championship.i think i have a mugen honda so that wont be a problem but i run it with one of the bttc liverys on it if thats ok.

Mako cleared up the car list issue for you,
Which Mugen are you running?, because I'm using a Mugen Civic to promote the championship as a 'showcar' as such. I think its great that you plan on running with a replica livery, as I'm planning on doing so myself, hopefully more people will as well but we'll have to see.

Keep an eye on the thread for updates, we're suffering a few stumbling blocks at the moment in terms of 2 similar championships being run at the same time. This championship is second in line for slots in the week at the moment as hillcrest is ready to run his championship and we're still in the planning phase. I'd recommend checking out his championship also as its shaping up to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:49 pm

hilrest's tournament races at 8:00pm Eastern, that doesn't sound very nice for any Europeans, so i'll stick to your tournament in hope that it's more friendly to us EUR folks Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:32 pm

It isn't on the car list but may I enter the car that won the last WTCC title, drove by Raine88 and Myself, My RWD Vodafone Subaru Imprezza '04

World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 WTCC3
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:45 pm

i might be interested depending on what day and time this series is ran. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:23 pm

First things first....a new rule.....ALL cars must have the championship numbers on both front doors and a driver name or GT on one side (under the driver window is usually an good place)....

If your now panicking don't worry, the Number box consists of two sharp edged boxes, two curved edged boxes, a simple lower case text logo and of course the number. It's simple to produce when you see it (I'll upload pics and simple guide on how to make tomorrow..it's stupidly easy). If your struggling with this or don't have time, then I will gift you the number box. (It's just with the amount of people showing interest it could take forever to do for everybody :S)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, in terms of times and days... we look to have the following options (please inform me if these dates clash at all)

Sunday 8pm GMT (UK time)
Monday 8pm GMT (UK time)
Tuesday 8pm GMT (UK time)
Wednesday 8pm GMT (UK time)

I think if we get a lot of interest then two or more lobbies maybe an idea...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also luke (could you upload a smaller picture...it's kinda annoying...its HUGE!), as long as you Subaru fits the criteria its fine and I'll add it to the car list but you'll need to add the aforementioned number boxes if you're using the same paint.
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Hello im interested in this as well...days are ok for me im in GMT+1 i didnt get my number yet and need to build the car Very Happy hope i will make it in time for race Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:51 pm

@lukenasija hey man that's some bad subaru im filing it man can i bay one as independent driver? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:54 pm

GGGspeed wrote:
Hello im interested in this as well...days are ok for me im in GMT+1 i didnt get my number yet and need to build the car Very Happy hope i will make it in time for race Very Happy

I wouldn't worry there's still a long way to go before the racing starts.....so you've got plenty of time to build a car.

In terms of your driver number , then if your still not sorted by the time we open this up to entries, I'll get on to Salt and Cj about sorting it out for you, either way don't worry. I'll make sure you're ready to race on that side of things. You just worry about preparing a car, presuming you can make it.
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:57 pm

I've finalized everything in terms of rules, tracks etc for mine but there isn't much interest in it at the moment so I'm thinking of just taking it over to fm net, so go ahead and organize yours, Also one thing I've noticed is that it's looking like there could be multiple lobbies for this series so I was wondering that since you want this to be a weekday series if you'd be thinking of running a us time zone lobby as that could mean racers from the US having to race at 2 or 3 pm during the week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:05 pm

hillcrest34 wrote:
I've finalized everything in terms of rules, tracks etc for mine but there isn't much interest in it at the moment so I'm thinking of just taking it over to fm net, so go ahead and organize yours, Also one thing I've noticed is that it's looking like there could be multiple lobbies for this series so I was wondering that since you want this to be a weekday series if you'd be thinking of running a us time zone lobby as that could mean racers from the US having to race at 2 or 3 pm during the week.

Sounds good, you'll get plenty of interest from fm.net, I'd wait and see if any more FLR members sign up first though, we seem to be getting more new members all the time. You can also help us organise a US friendly lobby if you want, Me and Llama would appreciate any help organising the events as it looks like the championship will be popular. Also you have experience of organising lobbies for events such as this, so It'd be a huge help having someone like you onboard.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Wednesday is the only day of the four that I can make, and that time is a bit of a stretch, I'm afraid. If there is the need for a NA lobby I'll request 8 pm EST but if there isn't I'll happily sit on the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:17 pm

I Am Afroduck wrote:
GGGspeed wrote:

I wouldn't worry there's still a long way to go before the racing starts.....so you've got plenty of time to build a car.

In terms of your driver number , then if your still not sorted by the time we open this up to entries, I'll get on to Salt and Cj about sorting it out for you, either way don't worry. I'll make sure you're ready to race on that side of things. You just worry about preparing a car, presuming you can make it.

Thx man, well im sure i will patch some car to fit the rules Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Yep I'm keen to help out, im thinking of changing the formula of mine anyway, I'm more than happy to host a us timed lobby and comparing the lobby's isn't all that hard to do so we will still all be racing each other
Back to top Go down
raine88
raine88

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:52 pm

lukenasia wrote:
It isn't on the car list but may I enter the car that won the last WTCC title, drove by Raine88 and Myself, My RWD Vodafone Subaru Imprezza '04

looks like we have work to do...
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Well tried the BMW 135i after everything i done with it not goo i need to try some other car...Also i think that this BMW has stock twin turbos/charges and rules say single so don't know maybe can some one check if this car is in the rules but i doubt anyone will be using it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm

The Sunday 8pm GMT (UK time) option is best for me

Also, have you considered using teams?
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:25 pm

I've decided on the '10 Audi S4. RWD, of course. Also, the Volvo S60 R has no RWD swap option so you might want to take it off of the list of allowed cars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:20 pm

The only day i wouldn't be able to make is on a Sunday as i have another race series on the same day/time.

Also, i'm still waiting for my race number request to be accepted so hopefuly it will be sorted by the time of the first race.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:45 pm

@GGG, I doubt anyone will use it but if people do, just leave the turbo options stock, It's not a quick car anyway so it sure as hell won't be gaining any advantages

@ R2D, I was going to add more info about teams when the application from is up, but yes there will be teams

@ S5, thanks for letting me know, I must have overlooked it, I'll strike it off the list

@Bulldog, similar situation to GGG, I'll make sure your number is sorted by salt or cj, you'll be okay though we want as many people running as possible.

Also how does Wednesday at 8pm GMT sound, I'll organise two lobbies for this time...I need to discuss with hillcrest and llama in respects to the US friendly lobby/ies so bare with me on that one :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Thank you very much for offering to sort that out for me Afroduck, much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:34 pm

any Weekday 8 GMT is ok for me...Just lets go racing

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Callum The Stig

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Sounds like a good idea, let me know what happens with the car list and stuff because I would like to take part
Back to top Go down
Callum The Stig

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:15 pm

what are the actual dates for the races, is it 8pm in british time ? and what kind of money can these cars be expected to cost ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Callum The Stig wrote:
what are the actual dates for the races, is it 8pm in british time ? and what kind of money can these cars be expected to cost ?

The days will be Wenesday 8pm British time (GMT) as of yet the specific dates are undecided, the championship is still very much in its infancy, there are lots of things to be ironed out. Keep an eye on the thread though, as any updates will be posted on here.

I will also PM all members when the championship officially opens for entries. So far I'd predict that everything should be ready by this Saturday if all goes according to plan. I still need to talk to Llama and Hillcrest about US time friendly lobbies and when these should be set up for and finish the Honda Civic 'showcar'. To help advertise the championship.

Thanks for the patience guys, I'm sure we'll be rewarded with some close racing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:21 pm

I am up for this, any week day from around 8pm gmt 0 is cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship **Finished**   World Touring Car Championship **Finished** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Touring Car Championship **Finished**
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next