Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Empty
PostSubject: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Here it is, the FLR DTM Championship. This idea has proved to be popular so enter as soon as possible.

***Eligible Cars***
#8 Audi ABT TT-R
Audi A4 Touring Car
#5 Opel OPC TEAM PHOENIX Astra V8
Mercedes C-Class Touring Car
Please take into account how many cars are being used already, I would like a diverse grid rather than a one make series

***Rules***
Cars must be stock, removing the race limiter is strictly forbidden

Participants can create custom tuning setups if they please

Races will be between 10-35 laps long

A mandatory pitstop is required at any time between the first and last 3 laps

Damage will be set to Simulation

There is no entry fee due to the cost of the cars

People can enter in teams or run as an independent. Teams don't have to run the same make of car but they must use the same design (although slight differences in paintjobs are allowed so we can tell who's who, I'd recommend either inverted colours or different colour wing-mirrors)

Racing liveries are required, they don't have to be a work of art so long as they feature numbers on either side and on the bonnet (hood)

TCS is allowed and STRONGLY recommended, Anti-Lock Brakes are also permitted and highly recommended, braking line and auto transmission will also be open. All other assists will be forced off.

***Application Form***

Gamertag:
Driver #:
Car:
Team Name:(Series team not FLR Team, although you can represent you FLR team with permission from you Team Leader)
Independent or Full Team?:
If full team who are you running with?:

Race Dates and Tracks
Spoiler:

Entry List
Spoiler:

Lobby and Points System
Spoiler:

Last edited by I Am Afroduck on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Lets get the ball rolling!

Gamertag: I Am Afroduck
Driver #: 266
Car: Mercedes C-Class Touring Car
Team Name: RMF Motorsport
Independent or Full Team?: Full Team
If full team who are you running with?: BlackDisco

Last edited by I Am Afroduck on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:53 pm

I was interested in this and I do have a car in the works.

Gamertag: Lukenasia
Driver #: 012
Car: Opel Astra V8
Team Name: Undecided Yet
Independent or Full Team?: Independant
If full team who are you running with?: N/A
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Gamertag: x 8Eleven
Driver #: 811
Car: TT-R
Team Name: We R Fast Inc.
Independent or Full Team?: Team Of 2
If full team who are you running with?: KevvinG

8pm GMT (3mp EST) is doable for me, but a little bit sketchy once school starts. I get off at 2:15pm, it just depends how long the bus takes me.

edited

Last edited by x 8Eleven on Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Would half an hour later be any better? I think the only race that will seriously have to be kept to 8pm GMT will be the 1 hour of Le Man. Either way I think we can probably work you in Smile,
I'll add all tonights entries to the main post tomorrow I'm to tired right now its getting late. If I were to look at the editing view of the post I think my head would explode right now.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Sweet. Half an hour would really help. Thanks man! Will buy the car and start tuning when I get the chance (which will probably be Friday.)
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:30 pm

hey guys, just wondering if we manage to get enough people for this tournement then would it be possible to run a second lobby but in a US timezone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:44 pm

Gamertag: KevvinG
Driver #: 44
Car: Audi TT-R
Team Name: We R Fast INC.
Independent or Full Team?: Team of 2
If full team who are you running with?: x8 Eleven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:11 am

Gamertag: julli23
Driver #: 232
Car: Mercedes C-Class Touring Car
Team Name: -
Independent or Full Team?: Independent
If full team who are you running with?: N/A

Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:10 am

I wanna race too Very Happy

Gamertag: Triplel lee
Driver #: 013 (Tilburg)
Car: Opel Astra V8
Team Name: down here V
I have some different race team names, All Money and No Brains Racing, Freedom Fighters, Racing Rebels.
Independent or Full Team?: Independent, or if anyone is available i would love to join his/her team Very Happy
If full team who are you running with?: Not sure Smile

Last edited by Triplel lee on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:40 am

Gamertag: DAM0NAT0R
Driver #: 161
Car: Astra V8
Team Name: Two Wheel Tuning
Independent or Full Team?: Independant
If full team who are you running with?: Nobody, as of yet

**EDIT** Forgot to mention I'm on holiday until the 4th september, so I'll miss the first few races. **EDIT**

Last edited by DAM0NAT0R on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:57 am

hillcrest34 wrote:
hey guys, just wondering if we manage to get enough people for this tournement then would it be possible to run a second lobby but in a US timezone?

I'll see how things pan out, I want to try and cater for as many people as possible, but its quite hard as I found out with my last venture, I'll think about it anyways Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:01 am

x 8Eleven wrote:
Sweet. Half an hour would really help. Thanks man! Will buy the car and start tuning when I get the chance (which will probably be Friday.)

No problems as long as everyone else it okay with it, as long as the car is ready for the Thursday 26th August then the'll be no problems,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:22 am

***UPDATE***
I've added an entry list, please check your on there I don't want to have missed out anybody
I'll Be adding the Points System and Lobby System later, the lobby system will be randomly generated which means teams may or may not be in the same lobby. The random generator system has worked well in the German Luxury Tournament so far and has produced some close match-ups
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:28 am

my solo/team name will be: Racing Rebels
Now i will start working on ma paintjob
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:03 am

I Am Afroduck wrote:
hillcrest34 wrote:

I'll see how things pan out, I want to try and cater for as many people as possible, but its quite hard as I found out with my last venture, I'll think about it anyways Smile

that cool man, it would only be a viable option if there were atleast 4 north americans signed up, only problem for me is that i cant really race at 5:30 in the morning haha. but if it hapenns that there are 4 and you are keen to do this give us a yell and i'd be more than happy to host the lobby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Okay just a few things, firstly entry for the championship will be closing on the Tuesday 24rd of August if you want to be included in Race 1 at Catalunya. Secondly I will be happy to do some test runs with people over the weekend, just PM me or send me an XBL message and I'll see what I can do. Last but not least I have noticed that as of yet know one is running the Audi A4 Touring Car which is a HUGE disappointment. So if your considering entering please consider using the A4.

With the current entry list we will be looking at running one lobby starting a 8:15pm GMT -0 on August 26th with a view to the race starting at 8:30pm,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BlackDisco RMF sign up   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:50 pm

Gamertag: BlackDisco
Driver #: 158
Car: Audi A4 Touring Car
Team Name: RMF Motorsport
Independent or Full Team?: Full Team
If full team who are you running with?: Afroduck
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:44 pm

I Am Afroduck wrote:
Okay just a few things, firstly entry for the championship will be closing on the Tuesday 24rd of August if you want to be included in Race 1 at Catalunya. Secondly I will be happy to do some test runs with people over the weekend, just PM me or send me an XBL message and I'll see what I can do. Last but not least I have noticed that as of yet know one is running the Audi A4 Touring Car which is a HUGE disappointment. So if your considering entering please consider using the A4.

With the current entry list we will be looking at running one lobby starting a 8:15pm GMT -0 on August 26th with a view to the race starting at 8:30pm,

Sounds good. Didn't pick the A4 because I thought that it was already picked D: Like you said in the other thread there was a potential issue between the S class and the A4, as the S class being the more expensive and thus the less popular option. the TT-R also is half the price of the A4, so that works as well. It also seemed like it was going to be forgotten.

And, sounds good Very Happy Can't wait. Gonna start tuning ASAP. It's good to finally have some cashmoney to actually buy cars that are above B class. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:31 pm

x 8Eleven wrote:
Sounds good. Didn't pick the A4 because I thought that it was already picked D: Like you said in the other thread there was a potential issue between the S class and the A4, as the S class being the more expensive and thus the less popular option. the TT-R also is half the price of the A4, so that works as well. It also seemed like it was going to be forgotten.

And, sounds good Very Happy Can't wait. Gonna start tuning ASAP. It's good to finally have some cashmoney to actually buy cars that are above B class. xD

The Opel is like a cheaper C-Class Mercedes, which is why I think its proved popular thus far, I've made a change in the rules in terms of team cars if you want to check over them again which means that they don't have to be the same car, they just need the same, or a similar design. I've got two A4's running now one of my Members 'BlackDisco' has very kindly offered to run in as many of the races as he can in his A4. It also means that, in certain races, there will be two RMF Motorsport cars running which is good publicity as well.

I can't wait either now, I think the racing will be top quality and very close, which is what we all want from it. Pitstops will play a huge part in the racing as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Probaly just worrying over nothing, but it says in the entry list that one of us (me and KevvinG) are running the A4. Not a big deal, but I just don't want something along the lines of "HE DIDN'T BRING HIS PLANNED CAR INSTANT DQ" sort of thing happening, xD We're still running 2 TT-R's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:58 am

No problemo Ill change it back then Smile
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Thanks man. I have started tuning so far, I might set the bar for the first track soon because i'm competitive like that xD
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:04 pm

i still have to tune and make a paintjob for my car Razz
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:28 pm

tadaaaaa my car Razz hope no one will copy it

FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** 2yx0u3q
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***   FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLR DTM Championship ***Accepting Entries***
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next