Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

B Class To S Class Challenge...

Go down 
+3
Toasterr x
Poppa Mo
raine88
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

B Class To S Class Challenge... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Class To S Class Challenge...   B Class To S Class Challenge... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Just wanna let everyone know that I have no internet at my new place so this tournament will probably be run in the first half of September
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B Class To S Class Challenge...   B Class To S Class Challenge... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Any ideas of which day of the week this will be on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B Class To S Class Challenge...   B Class To S Class Challenge... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:02 pm

Probably Tuesdays and/or Thursdays
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B Class To S Class Challenge...   B Class To S Class Challenge... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:08 am

I just added dates to the races. I am hoping that it is enough time for everyone to prepare for the races.
Back to top Go down
Marxist Llama
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Marxist Llama

PostSubject: Re: B Class To S Class Challenge...   B Class To S Class Challenge... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:35 am

Yeah, I'm not going to race the CTS though. It's a little.."fun" when it gets to S700. Could I switch to the Ferrari 288 GTO?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com

PostSubject: Re: B Class To S Class Challenge...   B Class To S Class Challenge... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:04 pm

Sally.

sign me up for the cayman.
Back to top Go down
Poppa Mo
Poppa Mo

PostSubject: Re: B Class To S Class Challenge...   B Class To S Class Challenge... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Sally, take me off that Mercedes, I need to run some of these cars first.

I certainly don't want to run a Mercedes, learned my lesson. (Except the ISF)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B Class To S Class Challenge...   B Class To S Class Challenge... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:10 pm

I'm afraid I'm going to withdraw my entry from this tournament due to starting University when the tournament begins and not having the time.

I will be willing to sell my Audi TT RS to someone, this is a very competitive car though, was able to go about 2 seconds quicker than anyone else when the tournament was first mentioned like a month ago.
Back to top Go down
Poppa Mo
Poppa Mo

PostSubject: Re: B Class To S Class Challenge...   B Class To S Class Challenge... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:31 pm

lukenasia wrote:
I'm afraid I'm going to withdraw my entry from this tournament due to starting University when the tournament begins and not having the time.

I will be willing to sell my Audi TT RS to someone, this is a very competitive car though, was able to go about 2 seconds quicker than anyone else when the tournament was first mentioned like a month ago.

How much for car? (Read this with a Russian accent in mind.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B Class To S Class Challenge...   B Class To S Class Challenge... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Well depends if SallyMac allows it first since it was a very quick car, able of doing 1:46s on Catalyuna under Serayen's control.

I think I might keep the car but give away the tune instead, depends if Sally allows it because it was a lot quicker than everyone else's times.

Edit: Though saying that, this was on a circuit, it was the weakest on power and with maximum aero on it, it will not crack 200mph, so best take it with a pinch of salt. Probably won't be as good on tracks like Le Mans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B Class To S Class Challenge...   B Class To S Class Challenge... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:43 am

I will allow anything...If someone wants to run a car that is on the list then feel free. If we have multiples, thats fine. I just want people to have some fun running a car they want to run.

Just let me know what everyone wants to run and Ill fix the list when the races are closer to starting.

Luke, I feel you buddy. I just started at a University and the schedule is insane. Class all day, everyday along with practice. I completely understand you withdrawing
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: B Class To S Class Challenge...   B Class To S Class Challenge... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Name/Gamer Tag:TURTLETIME74
unfortunately my schedule is not going to allow me to compete in this tourney.sorry sallymac
maybe I will make the next one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B Class To S Class Challenge...   B Class To S Class Challenge... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B Class To S Class Challenge...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3