Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Driving: The American Way.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What time can you make? (check as many as applicable)
3 pm GMT -5 (7pm GMT 0)
Driving: The American Way. I_vote_lcap0%Driving: The American Way. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4 pm GMT -5 (8pm GMT 0)
Driving: The American Way. I_vote_lcap0%Driving: The American Way. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5 pm GMT -5 (9pm GMT 0)
Driving: The American Way. I_vote_lcap13%Driving: The American Way. I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
6pm GMT -5 (10 pm GMT 0)
Driving: The American Way. I_vote_lcap13%Driving: The American Way. I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
7 pm GMT -5 (11 pm GMT 0)
Driving: The American Way. I_vote_lcap25%Driving: The American Way. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
9pm GMT -5 and onward...
Driving: The American Way. I_vote_lcap25%Driving: The American Way. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Saturday in General
Driving: The American Way. I_vote_lcap24%Driving: The American Way. I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage

Driving: The American Way. Empty
PostSubject: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:43 am

Besides the fact we have way to many tournaments going on right now I thought it was necessary to create a series that promoted and reinforced bad driving. And what better way to that than a Demolition Derby?

The rules are simple, there are TWO segments on Sebring in the large section of grass by the back straight. The person to be last running and or not flipped over is the winner of the round. Lobby will obviously be set to Last Man Standing. There will be a third segment after the 2 Benchmark segments at Fujimi Kaido except your job is to cross the line first by any means necessary. (Players will be divided by groups based on class to ensure that B class will be able to get a lead and start blocking.

Cars:

NO SUVS (exceptions may apply if I can put the SUV on 2 wheels with a super car)

NO CARS OVER 5,000 LBS

I know this next one is strict but NO CARS MAY HAVE OVER 1,000 HORSEPOWER (Loosely enforced)

NO CAR ABOVE S CLASS

NO CAR BELOW B CLASS

Otherwise I leave the cars to your imagination.

Teams:

There are no teams for this is pure MADNESSSS!!!!!!!!

The other rules:

1. Do not take anything seriously for a second, for god sakes the point of the race is to make sure their cars wont restart after you stall them into a wall.

2. Whoever is last running wins (Or if 2 cars are running and cannot inflict anymore damage on the other car then it will be a draw.

Drivers interested:

Angel0fAnarchy - BMW M5 or Saleen S5S

Billy Mayes - BMW x5 (Its light enough to be able to compete)

x8 Eleven - Reventon

samohski - No Car Selected

FailRacing - No Car Selected

Damonator - Audi S4 2000

Sharpie35 - Participating? No Car Selected

DATE: AUGUST 14TH 5PM GMT -5!

Last edited by Angel0fAnarchy7 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:56 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:51 am

Please? haha

The elan should be a 1,000,000 point bonus, if you dont die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:09 am

Billly Mayes wrote:
if you dont die.

That's a big if.
Back to top Go down
samohtski
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
samohtski

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:46 am

I'm in. Is there any drivetrain/upgrade restriction?

Car TBC depending on what takes my fancy.

[EDIT]:
I've never done a Last Man Standing race before, I assume the game gives you points for still being able to drive after everybody else??
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:15 am

heh. This sounds like my kind of race.

Probably gonna use my Cat and Mouse car, my CTS-V - 9.3 speed and 8.7 acceleration ftw, and 4317 pounds I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:16 pm

I don't care what car or drivetrain you use as long as it meets restrictions.

Last Man Standing races award points for hitting other drivers multiplied by your speed. So the more banging you do the more points you get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Post updated with potential driver and possible date/time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:27 pm

put me down as a maybe also, depending on the time i might can do this
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Sign me up with the Reventon. Probably not the best idea to pick a mid engined car, but it's all in fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:56 pm

I'm up for this, I'll be in an Audi S4 2000 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:13 pm

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Hope so.

Any tentative times for this? I desperately want to make this xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:11 pm

5 pm GMT -5
10 pm GMT 0
11 pm GMT +1
4 pm GMT -6
6 pm GMT -4

You get the picture...

If this is a little late for you in the sense of concentration, keep in mind that this doesnt require much brain power.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:15 pm

I'm slow. So today? The race said it was on the 21st, but it is currently the 24th. This time I can't make, 7 pm GMT-5 would work better, but then it'd be a little late for the GMT guys.

PS. Do I get extra points for showing up in a pink Reventon with a Waffle House logo on it?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:20 pm

No its the 31st lol not the 21st. And no the pink Reventon is supposed to be a standard form of painting. I don't want anything looking to serious.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Might be a typo, but that most definitely says the 21st up there LOL.

But it's a Lambo with a Waffle House, a NOS and an HKS logo on it, including a big "Suck it!" on the hood. Surely that counts for something xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:33 pm

typo corrected. FYI To everyone the race will be have to be pushed back 2 Saturdays (:O). It recently came to my attention I have RL Drag Races to go to on the next 2 saturdays and sundays have to many events in them already. NEW DATE: August 14th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:32 pm

I'm actually looking at some other vehicles AoA, keep me in the X5 for now though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:38 pm

No problem, you got 3 weeks now lol
Back to top Go down
Sharpie35
Sharpie35

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:06 pm

I would be able to run the 14th, as I am back to college but I dunno if i could make the time slot that has been suggested
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:21 am

The time might change, I have to ask the people in the UK if they can make a later time.
Back to top Go down
Sharpie35
Sharpie35

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:26 pm

i could do like 9-930 EST maybe earlier but its hard when your one of the RA's at college
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:31 pm

That's like 12-1 GMT 0. If that's the time the majority of people can make then Im sorry Dam and sam but I have to make sure the most people can participate.
Back to top Go down
Sharpie35
Sharpie35

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:59 pm

If there is no suvs allowed what is up with billy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:29 pm

x5 is light enough and you can hit it with a Saleen and it goes flying. If you can get another SUV to hover at maybe 4,000ish then Ill think about it. But if I cant move it with a light weight supercar it not going in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driving: The American Way.   Driving: The American Way. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driving: The American Way.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next