Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Your worst online experiences.

Go down 
+9
VVV GGspeed
BadBooking
samohtski
EZT MAKO 6669
Soulfire XP
mr harms
raine88
Saltine713
Toasterr x
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Your worst online experiences. Empty
PostSubject: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:25 pm

Online multiplayer can be a great experience, but all it takes is one douche bag that never had a childhood to screw everything over. What's your worst story?

Most recently I was playing R1 and started to pull ahead in a hard race, one douche bag decided to stay behind a lap and cornbeef with people, He smacks me senseless into the nearest wall while the guy in second just flies by and I end up second.

This should be an interesting topic =]
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:27 pm

I'd say getting kicked from a room full of obvious friends because I nicked one of them by accident, then them sending me "LOL F**" messages afterwards. Some people take things wayyyyy out of proportion.

Everyone on Halo is also like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:30 pm

Well i was playing COD MW2 with 7 of my friends, some guys from california were dissing us asking if we lived in grass shacks,go bounty hunting or do drugs.
they also told us "why are you playing cod shouldnt u be surfing" and we were like hey it beats playing cod 24/7 like you nerds. Then they call us out and wanna physically fight with us but its impossible unless they come to hawaii lol... dumb.

all in all, those Di**s were being sterotypes and could ol talk smack -_-
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:32 pm

Lol. My friend also got a trash talker saying crap like "I didn't know you guys get electricity in igloos". That guy was from Texas. Now to not offend any Texans here I won't post any of their stereotypes I feel would have been appropriate to this situation, but there are tons...

My god that was a long sentence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:33 pm

Well, my best experience was when I was in this R1 race and I was doing crap, so I waited a lap and took out the lead car into the wall! hahaha, just kidding.

Really though, I was in an oval race once where the lead car at the start of the race went way low on the track, waited for the cars to speed up, and went flying up the track to take out the three cars right behind me. So stupid. I just don't get why that would be fun. He then tried to catch me on the next lap, but I dodged him and a close margin.

Oh, and when I first saw the 370Z (?) start appearing in the F class races. That was unbelievable. What fun to get smoked by a car several classes out of place. I think that's what finally drove me to FLR.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:34 pm

What about that Dyson Racing Mazda in the S classes? Isn't that car belonging high in the R1 class? I didn't understand how that was possible, but at least t10 banned it...
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:36 pm

BTW: This a good thread, as it truly shows why FLR is great!

I would always get rammed in public lobbies when sim damage is on. Team killed in Halo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:43 pm

Team Killed in Halo/Cod4 was a pain in the Arse. -_-
Back to top Go down
raine88
raine88

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:00 pm

mine was today, whilst in a rwd drift lobby, there was 2 of us for 20 mins or so, other guy much better then me, but were having fun regardless, hence what the game is all about...

well then in comes a guy with the online rank of beginner (6) now i usually dont pay much attention to the rank system because it only shows you who has been around longer majority of the time... but anyway back to this guy, well he joins with 20secs left, enough time to change his car to be sorted , but no this guy sticks with a ferrari f40 competizione, so as the games starting im thinkin, odd choice, i bet this guy is gonna be a complete prat and ram me and the other guy... but being a laid back guy i thought nothing more of it... well the race started and 1st thing he does, RAM me and the other guy into the walls... just amazes me how much of a ****** some people can be in a game designed to be fun...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:02 pm

I never go into public lobbies because of that reason anymore :/

cant drift or race my friends for fun without some arse effin me up...
Back to top Go down
raine88
raine88

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:05 pm

well thats the first time since before xmas, ive run into such a prat in public lobbies, thing is id rather do it in private but not many people on my fl are around to join in...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:07 pm

I know what you mean... and i get bored drifting by myself Sad no one ever gets to see me do good when i acctually DO good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 pm

only online racing i do now is with the team Smile

always someone on when im on which is good, and the races are goooood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:56 pm

Lucky, Most team Europa is from UK and im from US so its hard lol, although im usually on at night for me, is that day for you guys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:58 pm

i would think so, might be about 3pm ish?

Some of the guys are off on 2 weeks holiday so you may be able to get some racing in!
Back to top Go down
raine88
raine88

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:00 pm

not necessarily ... im frequent on till 3-4 am which by your time would be as late as 5-6pm

but i understand where your coming from with regards to timing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:00 pm

Ohh yay. idk..

what time is it where your at?
would like to know so i can figure out when i usually go on (your time)

its 1:00 PM Wednesday over here in Hawaii....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:02 pm

its 12am thursday here

and its bedtime for me!

about 11am your time would get you on when we tend to be on mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:02 pm

im usually on 3-7pm (sometimes) daily, and 11pm-2am Every night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:03 pm

^ My time.

hmm 11am? i can try that out, i dont work everyday anymore so maybe i could jump in a race on my days off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Is this the figure out which time we will all be online thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:16 pm

Sorry bro.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:37 am

lm so GodIy wrote:

no its the sorting out a guy so he doesnt have to use public lobby part of the topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:45 am

stoneco8 wrote:
lm so GodIy wrote:

no its the sorting out a guy so he doesnt have to use public lobby part of the topic

You're right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:25 pm

at the start of the race, imediatly go into reverse and watch everyone swear up a storm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your worst online experiences.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next