Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

What music do you like to drive to?

Go down 
+9
SoulTerror08
xVampirAx
hillcrest34
mr harms
Triplel lee
samohtski
Marxist Llama
terminator1177
Saltine713
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:49 am

southern rock, nothing is as bad arse as a loud engine and a dirty guitar riff. also listen to a fair bit of punk and hardcore and some electro/dance stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Ha I think I bring in something totally new when I say I like to have some Smooth Jazz or Reggae music while driving the tracks :-)
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Now i'm listening most of the time, Hardstyle, Reggeaton. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Triplel lee wrote:
Now i'm listening most of the time, Hardstyle, Reggeaton. Very Happy

Hardstyle is poo, it's not hard nor is it stylish.

I have a weird mix, sometimes I have some Muse, Kasabian, Coldplay and such, other times I have some Deadmau5 and David Guetta on the go. I like classic tunes as well, Dire Straits and some old 80/70's stuff. I even like Motown stuff.

I'm one messed up kid....

but not messed up enough to no Hardstyle is crap....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:35 am

i'm thinking of making use of this general tip, see if it works, where you set Forza game volume to 0 and play music from your HDD so it serves as BG music to the game.
would listen to this stuff:

Bryan Adams
Springsteen
Lifehouse
Daughtry
Nickelback
Incubus
Oasis
Craig David

prolly REM and Stones too.
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Ill add some to my list shortly. Got some great new singers on my iPhone recently.
Back to top Go down
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:44 am

i tend to find that i race better without music but if i do listen to music when not racing i listen to the following

MetallicA
Panetra
Slayer
old Sepultura
MayheM
Dimmu Bogir
Immortal
TOSL
Dead kennedys
NoFx
Moonspell
Paradise lost
Arch enemy
Alice in chains

theres proberly a load more

Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:18 am

Some good bands there.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:08 pm

nofx? are you kidding me? lol

i listen to all kinds of stuff from norah jones to liquid tension experiment, blues, jazz, old school rock , 80's hair metal, and sometimes tunes that i have to learn for a gig or whatever. lately i've been listening to alot of guthrie govan and john petrucci, paul gilbert type stuff. nothing like instrumental prog rock to get you goin.

i'm actually having a tough time finding a way to use my mic while having the music and xbox sounds up loud enough for me to enjoy it. i tried a small plastic cover but it didn't work so well.. i may switch to an empty sharpie with some holes in it for the voice to come through.. any ideas?

Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Get a set of headphones like the Turtle Beach's. You can have the game sounds and music as loud as you like without interfering with the mike.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:31 am

i hate headphones.. i gamed with headphones for years before i finally was able to buy a house.. i crank that cornbeef now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8GfFqCy58U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YhLk0ePbq8&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkoPfV5tjWo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQQIT4SJHpY

since my stuff is a little odd, i put some links up for you guys to check out.
Back to top Go down
Trash McNish
Trash McNish

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:33 am

my list could go on and on tbh but some of my favorites are metallica (before 1999) shadows fall , the offspring(punk era) , sepultura , soulfly
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:20 pm

oh and i forgot.. lots and lots of government mule. hands down the best traditional rock band of the last ten years.

if you like hard classic rock ala zz top, cream, black crowes, etc.. you should listen to gov't mule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCX2jOd-zq4&feature=related

i could go on too..

i think i have 12,000 songs on my MP3 server.. and i always want more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:34 pm

The only times I don't listen to music are sleeping and playing Forza. I like to be able to hear the tires above all else and then the engine so I don't have to keep an eye on the tach for shift points. In real life driving I don't know if it makes me drive any better but definitely more aggressively with loud classic rock playing.
Back to top Go down
SamSQAUTCH
SamSQAUTCH

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:40 pm

anything 80's rock preferably something played by peeps with "big hair" or G&R. AC/DC Metallica or some Jimi Hendrix
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:08 pm

The new Maroon 5 album is pretty good. Don't knock it, I know all of their old stuff was pure crap.
Back to top Go down
SamSQAUTCH
SamSQAUTCH

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:48 am

Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:49 am

Hell Yeah!!
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:45 am

don't knock maroon 5. play that stuff on stage and it's a parade of... well.. lots of women dancing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like to drive to?   What music do you like to drive to? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What music do you like to drive to?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3